The Sun

Dashyburn

With all the overwhelming evidence it is clear that every 12,000 years (12,068) the Earth goes through a cycle that knocks us back to the stone age and it's all because of the Sun. We are right now in the middle of the 11 year solar cycle at minimum, I decided to study why the weather has been so erratic for the last few years and all the evidence points to the Sun not solely us breaking the climate, although we are assisting with the detriment. Don't take my word for it, have a look for yourselves at all the evidence, I'm talking science papers not some doom soothsayer on Youtube spitting nonsense and enjoying themselves whilst at it. Among the rubbish are actual professors also on Youtube presenting space weather from the probe we have looking at our star, showing a magnificent close up view in fine detail.

Even NASA is calmly stating this, our magnetic field has been steadily weakening at an accelerated rate and migrating towards Siberia also at an accelerated rate, we are going through a magnetic pole shift right now, not a crust displacement pole shift otherwise I wouldn't be typing this as the world would be a huge disaster zone. The rotation of the Earth is speeding up as well, now I hadn't heard of a micronova until recently, only a supernova where the star explodes but this micronova is what can cause an ice age and crustal displacement changing positions of the continents, when that happens, hello Fred Flintstone.

Apparently we are very close to this 12.068 year cycle due sometime between 2030 and 2040, it's affecting Mars as well, NASA has recently detected quakes on Mars that is supposed to be geologically dead with no molten core and no magnetic field, oddities have also been detected with Jupiter and nearby systems like Proxima Centauri a mere 4.2 light years away. If you decide to look this evidence up for yourself be prepared for some big words that your average person will have difficulty understanding (myself included). I have learned many new things I had no idea existed such as the 'galactic current sheet' that ripples out from the black hole in the centre of the milky way.

'Space Weather' controls the weather on Earth, when it goes haywire so do the nearby planets, for several years the weather was behaving as it should but for the last 3 or so years it's gone completely stupid where I am situated in Australia. The Winter was far colder and longer than normal, Spring virtually didn't exist and was more like Winter, we average 30 Celsius here in Spring but not one single day was anywhere near that, currently Summer is extremely mild here it's usually averaging high 30's low 40's but not now, the hottest day so far has been 36 Celsius then it rained the next day, I usually have to sleep in the lounge with the AC as my bedroom can still be 39 C at 2am, haven't had to do that for over 3 years.

Scientists are telling us all of this, but not openly, like I said the papers are difficult to understand and only someone like myself that enjoys reading and accumulating knowledge will get past the first sentence, it's all to do with our star not just us, maybe WW3 will beat the Sun to the punch but either way the near future is not looking to bright at all.

With all the overwhelming evidence it is clear that every 12,000 years (12,068) the Earth goes through a cycle that knocks us back to the stone age and it's all because of the Sun.

12000 years ago we hadn't gotten out of the stone age for the first time. How could it "knock(s) us back" to it?

I believe we've been through this cycle several times over, look at the tech needed to construct some of the wonders that still remain to this day, the great pyramid, Gobekli Tepi, Petra etc, we can't construct anything anywhere near the perfection of the great pyramid with our current tech, the stonework of these places is amazing yet we have to have constructed these things at some stage in the past, with primitive tools? I think not, our ancestors knew far more than we give them credit for, the evidence is there, our taught history is completely inaccurate saying all these wonders were built for primitive purposes like the word that starts with R that we are not to discuss, or burying the dead or some other ridiculous reason. We have lost this knowledge long ago, our history isn't even accurate to as little as 1000 years ago let alone 12000 so no one knows what we knew 12000 years ago, we may have been far more advanced than what we are today.

Just one decent CME (EMP) from the Sun directed at Earth and it will knock(s) (lol) us back to cave people status, imagine people with no power, no supermarket, no refrigeration etc. People behaved like barbarians over damn toilet paper during Covid lockdowns, imagine what they'll go like with no food or water, I shudder at the thought.

History may not always be accurate but we have good evidence (and documentation in some cases) of what life was at most times you've mentioned seeing as there are well documented burial sites / structures in Asia and Africa which had everything needed for life sealed off within them. In the accelerated development of the last 200 years alone we have left footprints which will not be gone in 12,000 years regardless of how much solar radiation or icy conditions present themselves so I highly doubt that a society more advanced than us existed 12,000 years ago. Even in ancient times if you give era best engineering teams tens of thousands of workers and decades of time building the pyramids aren't that inconceivable.

Most significant sites are built for religious, spiritual or astronomy based purposes (not just primitive) and it is well known that pre-dark ages civilizations were doing pretty good, just not industrialized. Even in the modern world we are still wasting copious amounts of resources on less significant things so it isn't all that different (like building a giant mountain clock or carving faces into cliffs). Additionally all ancient wonders were built after the last glacial period and secret tech wasn't needed to build them. I don't know where this idea that we couldn't recreate these super structures comes from, we certainly could. There just isn't a reason anyone in todays world would invest billions of dollars paying a towns worth of skilled people to transform a huge plot of land into a man made mountain of solid rock. We have many far more impressive engineering feats than the ancient world did.

Readily available electricity is under 200 years old and many people still live without it or do not have access. Having an EMP short everything in the world would also not send us back to living like cave people, infrastructure can be repaired over time (perhaps a few decades) as electronic components like capacitors, resistors and circuitry are created from raw materials which aren't impacted at the end of the day. The destroyed electronics don't vanish either, much of it could be serviced or repaired.

Unless constructed from stone, there will be nothing left of this society in 12000 years time, it will all be gone, every single aspect of it. Ice destroys everything in it's path, combined with continental shift not a trace will remain. Have a much closer look at the construction and detail of these monuments, I'm not going to detail it all here it's far too much to type, but I will mention a couple of details such as the great pyramid aligning to true north and being in the centre of the Earths land mass and the fact it's almost perfectly squared, how was this achieved? Some of these stones weigh in the hundreds of tonnes and fit together so perfectly that a piece of paper cannot slide between the joins. Fair enough we can build these monuments today, it would still take a great deal of effort, with cranes, laser measuring, diamond cutters and every other tech we have, hand a million voluntary skilled workers (not forced slaves) copper tools, materials and whatever methods were used to move these massive objects (log rollers, apparently) and let's see how they go, some of these stones came from hundreds of miles away from these constructions.

Look at what would be required to force these hundreds of thousands of people to do as others bid over a 27 year period (supposedly how long it took to build the great pyramid, there's also another 2 pyramids not included in this calculation), it's all guesswork and I find it illogical. The simple fact of erosion at the base of the sphinx also tells me their construction date is inaccurate. Now how were they built, I have no idea, but I do know that every assumption of these monuments is just rubbish.

I also do not buy everything being constructed for religious purposes, this is what historians default to when they actually have no idea of why, also when an EMP hits electronics it fries them completely, nothing can be repaired, it will all need to be replaced, it will take maybe decades and in the meantime you have billions of people with no food, no treated water and most have no idea of what a capacitor even is, it will be every person for themselves resulting in complete chaos and barbarism, as already stated, people were punching on over damn toilet paper during lockdown, there will be no co-operation to get this society up and running again, not in this generation anyway.

You brushed everything off as complete nonsense so I will do likewise with your nonsense, you state everything above with such conviction as "this is how it was cause historians told me so" with naught thinking on your part, next time you feel like throwing shite all over something, go and do some studying on the subject beforehand.

Guest deleted34304850

go and do some studying on the subject beforehand.

what subject does this come under? science fiction? fantasy? shite you just made up? conspiracy theory?

1. The last "ice age" ended about 11,700 years ago and never extended even much into the area that is now the United States. So it didn't do anything to hide evidence of a previous civilization on the majority of the Earth.

2. Even if an ice age covered the entire Earth it wouldn't hide/destroy all evidence of our existence. We've dug mines that extend more than a mile into the ground which would not be destroyed by ice (and a collapse over time would still leave evidence of its existence). The several Nuclear waste repositories are unlikely to be destroyed as well even on that time frame. And that doesn't even take into account the evidence of our existence that is off-world. The things we've left on the moon have no natural elements to cause them to deteriorate.

3. Even if we take it as given that 12000 years would destroy every surface facet of modern civilization (dubious in my opinion), even if we assume that all the steel would rust into dust, the concrete break apart to the tiniest pieces, the glass be ground down to powder...what won't happen is chemistry suddenly working backwards. No amount of time can turn glass back into sand or turn steel back into iron ore or unrefine gold back into gold ore or put all that ore back into the ground to be found by the next civilization.

With all the overwhelming evidence it is clear that every 12,000 years (12,068) the Earth goes through a cycle that knocks us back to the stone age and it's all because of the Sun. We are right now in the middle of the 11 year solar cycle at minimum, I decided to study why the weather has been so erratic for the last few years and all the evidence points to the Sun not solely us breaking the climate, although we are assisting with the detriment. Don't take my word for it, have a look for yourselves at all the evidence, I'm talking science papers

You're right. I'm not going to take your word for it. Please provide links to these science papers you're referring to.

Even NASA is calmly stating this, our magnetic field has been steadily weakening at an accelerated rate and migrating towards Siberia also at an accelerated rate, we are going through a magnetic pole shift right now, not a crust displacement pole shift otherwise I wouldn't be typing this as the world would be a huge disaster zone. The rotation of the Earth is speeding up as well, now I hadn't heard of a micronova until recently, only a supernova where the star explodes but this micronova is what can cause an ice age and crustal displacement changing positions of the continents, when that happens, hello Fred Flintstone.

Ah yes. The crustal displacement hypothesis. Now I know where you got all this stuff from. Or rather; I happen to know who first postulated this hypothesis: Charles Hapgood. Have you been reading his books? Are those the "science papers" you're referring to?

Books delving into pseudoscience and unfounded hypotheses that are not based on the scientific method should never be taken seriously.

Apparently we are very close to this 12.068 year cycle due sometime between 2030 and 2040, it's affecting Mars as well, NASA has recently detected quakes on Mars that is supposed to be geologically dead with no molten core and no magnetic field, oddities have also been detected with Jupiter and nearby systems like Proxima Centauri a mere 4.2 light years away. If you decide to look this evidence up for yourself be prepared for some big words that your average person will have difficulty understanding (myself included).

I'll take my changes. Again, please provide links to the sources you're referring to.

Scientists are telling us all of this, but not openly, like I said the papers are difficult to understand and only someone like myself that enjoys reading and accumulating knowledge will get past the first sentence

I love reading and accumulating knowledge. However, once again, you haven't provided any links to your sources.

Look, it's easy; Here's 2 links to articles that discredit your hypotheses:

This one is about the "Earth Crustal Displacement" hypothesis: https://web.archive.org/web/20100426114404/http://www.csicop.org/si/show/tracing_graham_hancockrsquos_shifting_cataclysm

This one is about the "magnetic pole shift" you referred to: https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.1722110115

Unless constructed from stone, there will be nothing left of this society in 12000 years time, it will all be gone, every single aspect of it. Ice destroys everything in it's path, combined with continental shift not a trace will remain. Have a much closer look at the construction and detail of these monuments, I'm not going to detail it all here it's far too much to type, but I will mention a couple of details such as the great pyramid aligning to true north and being in the centre of the Earths land mass and the fact it's almost perfectly squared, how was this achieved? Some of these stones weigh in the hundreds of tonnes and fit together so perfectly that a piece of paper cannot slide between the joins. Fair enough we can build these monuments today, it would still take a great deal of effort, with cranes, laser measuring, diamond cutters and every other tech we have, hand a million voluntary skilled workers (not forced slaves) copper tools, materials and whatever methods were used to move these massive objects (log rollers, apparently) and let's see how they go, some of these stones came from hundreds of miles away from these constructions.

How does a that pyramid being a true north facing structure weigh into this? Feel free to explain what someone from the 1800's explanation of where the 'center of habitable land' has to do with this either, it isn't like he had satellite technology to establish this (and the modern location of it has changed as well). I am not sure why we need diamond tools for something as soft as limestone either, water jet cutters would yield far better results than the pyramids have. I would like a source for the stones being so close together you cannot fit a paper between though, the few pyramids / ruins I have been to definitely were nowhere near that. Trig and other geometry practices will also allow someone with simple tools to construct a perfect square. If we have a 27km long underground Hadron collider or 150km+ long bridges I don't think a 0.2km wide pyramid is as much a challenge as you are giving credit for.

Look at what would be required to force these hundreds of thousands of people to do as others bid over a 27 year period (supposedly how long it took to build the great pyramid, there's also another 2 pyramids not included in this calculation), it's all guesswork and I find it illogical. The simple fact of erosion at the base of the sphinx also tells me their construction date is inaccurate. Now how were they built, I have no idea, but I do know that every assumption of these monuments is just rubbish.

The sphinx erosion theory is not even accepted; and even if it was true it doesn't shed light on anything else around not impacted by the same erosion or change the dating of the other pyramids. It is still post-ice age so either way so it speaks little to this topic for arguments sake.

I also do not buy everything being constructed for religious purposes, this is what historians default to when they actually have no idea of why, also when an EMP hits electronics it fries them completely, nothing can be repaired, it will all need to be replaced, it will take maybe decades and in the meantime you have billions of people with no food, no treated water and most have no idea of what a capacitor even is, it will be every person for themselves resulting in complete chaos and barbarism, as already stated, people were punching on over damn toilet paper during lockdown, there will be no co-operation to get this society up and running again, not in this generation anyway.

We are still constructing massive religious monuments, why else do humans build gaudy super structures aside from ego, power or religion?

You brushed everything off as complete nonsense so I will do likewise with your nonsense, you state everything above with such conviction as "this is how it was cause historians told me so" with naught thinking on your part, next time you feel like throwing shite all over something, go and do some studying on the subject beforehand.

I am not sure what parts of my reply were nonsense but you're entitled to believe whatever you want. I just don't see how all the fantastic technology used to build the 'impossible' structures from ~3000-6000 years ago were completely lost without having a this alleged EMP/ glacial apocalypse which is supposedly every 12,000 years and we are on the cusp of within decades according to you.