⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Sun

Dashyburn

I have already looked at that method and it's ridiculous when applied to the precision and fit of the great pyramid, let alone some other monuments that are so perfect they make the pyramid look rough.

The Panama canal was created in 1915, not even remotely comparable to ancient times.

There is a visual difference between water and sand/wind erosion, quite obvious at that.

What else you got that I can annihilate in one sentence?

Regardless of how much easily searchable evidence is brought forward it will be passed over or denied. You've been provided searchable era correct documents detailing labour done on the great pyramid. You've been provided illustrations they made detailing stone moving process. You use copper being their 'hardest' metal and Mohs scale as a reason block carving was impossible when clearly they had access to sand and water. As showler mentioned there are no discoveries about pre-glacial period mass quarries or mines, no chemically transformed resources. This feels a lot like trying to disprove the 'Time Cube' guy.

It's a comin' Pagafyr, you are a very deep thinker and I appreciate that quality along with your posts. I was wrong to apply a date, I did not make that up myself though, but still, wrong of me to say that. I forgot for a moment that people don't like hearing this stuff, I should have stayed my thoughts and realised this is not an appropriate site to post this subject, but what's done is done. I don't know where else to post anything that interests me though, not going anywhere near Reddit I have no desire to deal with the BORG.

There's no free speech anywhere, people are extremely sensitive to words yet so many do not give a rats arse about a starving homeless fellow human being, starving children or mistreatment of animals which pains me greatly, I wish this ridiculous society that's been created around me would wake up to itself and get it's priorities in order, every human is entitled to basics in my view, food, shelter and the people that cannot get these things for themselves should be assisted by those that can, I help where I can, I donate, it's all I can do to help as I'm not very well off.

Any way I'm ranting and I'll stop now, having a hard time at the moment and got no one to talk to but talking here isn't helping at all, I read all your posts, I don't reply as they are more your thoughts than something you place to be replied to, stay well friend :smile:

I understand your words. I apologize if I freak your mind out, cause frustrations, and even raise some of your emotions occasionally.

Insanity persists everywhere we go. It's like a hurricane's wall of whirling wind filled with the debris it picks up spinning it all in chaotic tumbling, and drops in a heap where it ends up rearranged wherever it drops. Much of which is all made into garbage before it is dropped down.

I have an end, I am not the beginning, and I am just along for the ride!

I post to relieve my mind of clutter which I reserve for reviewing if need be. You never know when something in the heap will excite your creative thoughts causing you to Mod a splendid mod.

This is a good place to find a heap of helpings to do that, and then test it. Great place to leave our thoughts which might actually inspire someone to create from those ideas others share.

Don't you think?

The weirdest thing about all the pyramid talk is that they are less than 5000 years old. Even if you believe in prior advanced civilizations the pyramids would be from the current one. There haven't been any great cataclysm, solar flares or ice ages since then to have destroyed and hidden evidence of a prior civilization.

The weirdest thing about all the pyramid talk is that they are less than 5000 years old. Even if you believe in prior advanced civilizations the pyramids would be from the current one. There haven't been any great cataclysm, solar flares or ice ages since then to have destroyed and hidden evidence of a prior civilization.

Another person including weather damage cause by rain and such. He who studied the Sphinx, that way, determined it is more than 10,000 years old.

That much rain damage in the desert?

Also, are you assuming everyone else failed to take into account weather damage?

Edit: looked it up. They think it looks like it sustained water damage, therefore they assume it dates back to when Egypt had a wetter environment. Despite all the contrary evidence.

That much rain damage in the desert?

Also, are you assuming everyone else failed to take into account weather damage?

Edit: looked it up. They think it looks like it sustained water damage, therefore they assume it dates back to when Egypt had a wetter environment. Despite all the contrary evidence.

I only report I read. I was going to look up the reference too. Seems you found a similar, or the same, post. Thx for Googling it.

Found: Two miniatures of the Sphinx in 2022

Given that the Kom Ombo temple is believed to have been built during the Ptolemaic period of control over Egypt, the newly found sphinx is also believed to date from that time. Two engraved sandstone reliefs of Pharaoh Ptolemy V Epiphanes had also recently been found at the same site, Egypt's Antiquities Ministry said.

Wading through all the links on a Google search just typing in Sphinx didn't turn up as much as I got Using,

"Latest Sphinx age at Archaeologist News".

There on that list of the links it showed me that there are still conflicts among the many Archaeologists about the age of the Sphinx. One I just saw reports the Sphinx may be 80,000 years old.

Thx for posting that.