⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Sun

Dashyburn

Gruesome! Dashyburn has referred to what is supposedly the coming of the end time.

It's only a matter of survival among the people who pay attention to the changes in the weather. They who do, and adjust, won't suffer as likely such changes as Dashyburn suggests.

What I learned while reading a collection of popular words of ancient teachers and philosophers from the last 30 centuries is; Here around Montana the last drought was a dry drought. The encyclopedias I got directions to read by the Britannica collection showed me that: Every eleven years the planet Earth will switch drought types. In the event of the poles, north and south shifting, the top most portion of land masses will slid until the magnetic fields cease the turmoil.

Not so quickly as the movie makers suggest, more like all the tectonic plates will allow a gradual shift making the magnetic fields upset.

The last severe dry drought we had in Montana now is gradually turning into the opposite kind as time passes. More rain, more snow, lasting a few hours for one day. Melting and drying up a day or two later.

Staying wet for a few days after raining stops. During the last measure I took in 2018 snow fell one day and on the ground lasted a few days and didn't all melt right away.

This is our fourth year with the Winter and Spring Rains changing the cycles. We here now have had a rain storm in January that lasted one full day. The weather has been increasing the amount of snow fall this time, increasing the length of time the ground cover in snow lasts as well.

The drought will continue giving us more hours a day of rain and snow and is called, "A wet drought".

For which I suggest that: During the Spring and Summer get your swimming suits out of moth balls.

During the Winters to come prepare for skiing in powdered snow again in the next few years.

I believe the wet drought will eventually be like it was when I was growing up. Which seemed to drastically change shortly after 1999.

During the Winter of 1998 I shoveled two feet of snow off the driveway at the rental I had. Then during 1999, the next Winter, I used a shop broom to sweep two inches off the sidewalk of the place I resided.

Before 1999 there was snow or it rained for a couple of days and sometimes stayed on the ground for weeks. During the 1950's Winters, all of the family and I spent a great deal of time indoors. 1949 was the beginning of a drought that lasted several years. You can find out how long the droughts lasted and see what I mean about them cycling by googling Droughts and NOAA too to see the history of droughts over the last 70 years and even further back.

Playing board games was one way to pass the time.

We had to because when it rained it didn't quit for a few days, and sometimes lasted for more than a few days. Or snow and cold got so severe it was dangerous to go out for more than twenty minutes at times. My two older brothers and I took turns going out and shoveling two inches of snow off the sidewalk out to the sidewalk alongside the road. The older brothers had to push Dad's car out of the snow into the ruts where the wheels could get traction so he could get to work.

During 1954 the temperature dropped to 74 degrees below zero over several states of the U. S. of A. continent.

Last December 2022 we had a ten day stretch with a couple of the last days at - 50 degree F..

The length of time the snow falls, the amount that piles up and remains, has been increasing since 2018.

We have had balmy warmer days, But! The snow in the mountains is not melting as quickly this week, as it has in the past, since the cycle from dry, almost desert like dry, drought began to switch to longer and longer periods with rain and now snow, this Winter.

Gruesome things will happen to some people with Winter changes every following Winter with increased amounts of snow. Sure! Hopefully not as severe as Dashy suggests. Alduin and the End Time will probably not happen like Norse Legend suggests.

At least not everywhere, all at once.

Stay Safe!

BlackRampage, You have demonstrated you're ability to use a search engine, I have no desire nor care to provide you with any information, btw never heard of "Charles Hapgood", read more than 2 papers.

BeyondTom, Sphinx erosion theory "not accepted"? When it's plain too see for yourself with one's own eyes? sigh....

I am not implying aliens, secret tech or conspiracy, what I'm saying is what my EYES SEE does not add up with any of the accepted theories, I trust my eyes above all else.

The layout of the interior in the Great Pyramid is just bizarre, look at it, what was the purpose of that design?

I do not know how these monuments were constructed, no one knows, you don't know.

Copper is 3.5 on the mohs scale, limestone is 3.5, basalt is 6, granite is 6-7, you cannot work a harder material with a softer material to that precision.

2.3 million blocks, approximately 5.5 million tonnes of limestone, 8,000 tonnes of granite, 500,000 tonnes of mortar. The limestone was quarried from 10km away, the granite was quarried 900km away with slabs weighing between 25-80 tonnes, this is an unfathomable amount of effort to go through for a tomb, transporting 8,000 tonnes of granite from 900km away on wooden boats is preposterous.

There is not a single hieroglyph in the Great Pyramid, such a monumental construction would have been well documented in some way, but it's not, Why?

Dr Zahi Hawass along with the Egyptian government closely guard and control all access to the Pyramids, full archaeological access is denied, Why?

I could ask why and how to a thousand other questions, but I can't be bothered, as these comments imply you already know all the answers to all of them.

As for the Sun, go do some exhaustive research yourself if you're interested enough, don't just read 2 or 3 papers and assume you know it all, over the years I have read literally hundreds of articles, documents and papers, it's a fact the magnetic field is weakening, NASA confirms this, the magnetic poles are migrating at an accelerated rate, we are currently in the 25th solar cycle, I will provide a link to start you out Solar Cycle 25 Update | Spaceweather.com go find the rest (spaceweatherarchive.com) again I will state go do your own research.

My task was to state so you may go have a look for yourselves not to come on here and debate who's right or wrong, none of us know s#*! from clay, although I will declare myself not as shallow as you lot, I wish I hadn't bothered, sigh.

It's a comin' Pagafyr, you are a very deep thinker and I appreciate that quality along with your posts. I was wrong to apply a date, I did not make that up myself though, but still, wrong of me to say that. I forgot for a moment that people don't like hearing this stuff, I should have stayed my thoughts and realised this is not an appropriate site to post this subject, but what's done is done. I don't know where else to post anything that interests me though, not going anywhere near Reddit I have no desire to deal with the BORG.

There's no free speech anywhere, people are extremely sensitive to words yet so many do not give a rats arse about a starving homeless fellow human being, starving children or mistreatment of animals which pains me greatly, I wish this ridiculous society that's been created around me would wake up to itself and get it's priorities in order, every human is entitled to basics in my view, food, shelter and the people that cannot get these things for themselves should be assisted by those that can, I help where I can, I donate, it's all I can do to help as I'm not very well off.

Any way I'm ranting and I'll stop now, having a hard time at the moment and got no one to talk to but talking here isn't helping at all, I read all your posts, I don't reply as they are more your thoughts than something you place to be replied to, stay well friend :)

BlackRampage, You have demonstrated you're ability to use a search engine, I have no desire nor care to provide you with any information, btw never heard of "Charles Hapgood", read more than 2 papers.

BeyondTom, Sphinx erosion theory "not accepted"? When it's plain too see for yourself with one's own eyes? sigh....

I am not implying aliens, secret tech or conspiracy, what I'm saying is what my EYES SEE does not add up with any of the accepted theories, I trust my eyes above all else.

The layout of the interior in the Great Pyramid is just bizarre, look at it, what was the purpose of that design?

I do not know how these monuments were constructed, no one knows, you don't know.

Copper is 3.5 on the mohs scale, limestone is 3.5, basalt is 6, granite is 6-7, you cannot work a harder material with a softer material to that precision.

2.3 million blocks, approximately 5.5 million tonnes of limestone, 8,000 tonnes of granite, 500,000 tonnes of mortar. The limestone was quarried from 10km away, the granite was quarried 900km away with slabs weighing between 25-80 tonnes, this is an unfathomable amount of effort to go through for a tomb, transporting 8,000 tonnes of granite from 900km away on wooden boats is preposterous.

There is not a single hieroglyph in the Great Pyramid, such a monumental construction would have been well documented in some way, but it's not, Why?

Dr Zahi Hawass along with the Egyptian government closely guard and control all access to the Pyramids, full archaeological access is denied, Why?

I could ask why and how to a thousand other questions, but I can't be bothered, as these comments imply you already know all the answers to all of them.

As for the Sun, go do some exhaustive research yourself if you're interested enough, don't just read 2 or 3 papers and assume you know it all, over the years I have read literally hundreds of articles, documents and papers, it's a fact the magnetic field is weakening, NASA confirms this, the magnetic poles are migrating at an accelerated rate, we are currently in the 25th solar cycle, I will provide a link to start you out Solar Cycle 25 Update | Spaceweather.com go find the rest (spaceweatherarchive.com) again I will state go do your own research.

My task was to state so you may go have a look for yourselves not to come on here and debate who's right or wrong, none of us know s*** from clay, although I will declare myself not as shallow as you lot, I wish I hadn't bothered, sigh.

The hardness scale stuff doesn't hold up either. In the modern day we cut granite with with water and sand (as it contains quartz), you can easily look up how this can be done primitively with friction and flat saws as well. This is similar to why you can find such smooth rocks on a beach. Just like they didn't use copper to do it back then, nobody in modern times would pull out the ol' carbide handsaw to deal with these stones either. Pressure and friction still are the best way to separate rock from the earth, sand and water to cut.

I would say any large scale railway or canal project is less 'believable' by your standard as well. The panama canal for example had 100 times the size of earth carved from the ground and relocated when compared to the great pyramid, the workforce was comparable in size as was the project duration. If 1000 years in the future we didn't use water to ship stuff around people without context would look back and say 'why would anyone ever cost thousands of lives to dig a trench to attach two oceans?'. If you want a reason for building a long lasting monolithic structure fore the sole purpose of 'because one can' the dictator of Turkmenistan has a couple modern time examples as well.

And how would your eyes instinctually know the difference between 'x' number of years of water erosion compared to thousands of years of desert sandstorms weathering when talking about a low quality soft stone? The body of the sphynx was also sculpted and it sits in a pit where the head was natural rock. Who knows what additional damage occurred as well during excavation since they dragged their feet and took nearly 100 years for them to uncover the full thing (and 1800's archeologists were not always know for being delicate)

Also the 'Diary of Merer' found in 2013 was a papyrus record detailing months of construction work done on the great pyramid for a limestone crew so there are written records about it.

Those ancient structures are mathematically impressive, but the actual construction only requires massive amounts of labour, not technological sophistication.

Exactly and they've kindly left paintings of how they moved stuff around.

5KkDFNL.jpg

I have already looked at that method and it's ridiculous when applied to the precision and fit of the great pyramid, let alone some other monuments that are so perfect they make the pyramid look rough.

The Panama canal was created in 1915, not even remotely comparable to ancient times.

There is a visual difference between water and sand/wind erosion, quite obvious at that.

What else you got that I can annihilate in one sentence?

LOL jimboUK, sure, now apply that to an 80 ton block of granite

This has descended into pure foolishness now, I will end my participation with you don't know, I don't know, nobody knows, far to much inconclusive evidence and no use in discussing it any further, it's a waste of time, however, feel free to continue the discussion amongst yourselves.