Site not registering my downloaded mods and where do I report site issues now?

FastBlackCat

Since January 20th, none of the mods I've downloaded are showing either as downloaded on the mod page (so I can't endorse them) nor are they showing up under my "downloaded mods" page.

Searched around for a specific place to report site issues (there was a GitHub page at one point where I could) and now I'm not sure where. Here? Somewhere else? Any info would be appreciated.

Edit: I just checked and two mods I downloaded this morning (because when I downloaded them prior to today weren't showing I had) are now showing downloaded as of today on my downloaded mods but not on the mod itself. And the question about site issue reporting still stands.

Hi there,

Your download history being blank for this period may simply mean that you downloaded mods from a different account (this happens a lot). Do you have a second account that you're aware of?

I've checked the download history of a couple of other users and I don't see any notable gaps.

I've had this problem today. I downloaded a Skyrim mod (I use MO2). The download has never registered, and so I can't Endorse the mod. I downloaded a second time as well.

For a brief moment today, the site allowed me to endorse it. Now that endorsement has gone.

I've cleared my browser cache, etc.

Have you some kind of cacheing problem?

This was the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83582

Like bukiru, I have only one account.

An additional issue is when I try to edit a comment, the page refreshes and wipes my edit out. I try again and the edit then hangs and won't register.

Things are definitely squiffy.

UPDATE: appears to have cleared up now.

I just had the entire download for ME3 LE community patch for my game and nexus dumped the entire 3.8 gb download even though I had it downloaded the question is why even though I have the sites dowloader already oked in my antivirus and with the advanced ok too but every single time I try to downloadf it the damn nexus site cancels the download my questionis why I am a free member...so please this site is so frustrating ehy do they keep cancelling my bigger downloads? when it was finalizing the download it just dumped it all poof gone...why?

• 2 weeks later...