CTD when storing or deleting items in Sanctuary only.

PennKnig

I have mostly Disabled all mods and still get a CTD in Sanctuary only, this is really odd behaviour.

Where do I start with this and why is this happening?!?!?

***EDIT***

The CTD is happening out back of the workshop house in Sanctuary. I was trying to plant/harvest there and it seems like there is a Tato and Mellon under the grass that if I try to store , move or assign a worker to it get a CTD. I can only target the 2 from 1 angle. I cant plant above them or harvest above them, and if I walk on them I get a CTD.

What can I do to resolve this?

Edited by PennKnig

Open the console, type TCL, close the console, go below ground and either move the plants in build mode, or simply disable them. when you have a good view, open the console, select the plant in question, type in disable, and then markfordelete on any that you think may be giving you issues.

If ever there was an advertisement for Amazing Follower Tweaks' settlement tool function, this is it.

Precombines, item limits, and the Triangle of Death aside, one of those settlement tools was the clearing away of various types of items... whether you could see them or not. That includes hidden melons and gourds behind the workshop house. (I found the tool of primary importance when expanding settlement limits included many trees added when I was trying to make the landscape less of a joke)

• 4 weeks later...

Open the console, type TCL, close the console, go below ground and either move the plants in build mode, or simply disable them. when you have a good view, open the console, select the plant in question, type in disable, and then markfordelete on any that you think may be giving you issues.

TLC did not provide any objects under the grass, and noting I clicked on in console mode provided the correct item ID (Tato 9DCC4 and Mutfruit 33102).

*EDIT* .... Still get a CTD when trying to delete the items. Trying to store it produces no results and after 20 attempts my stored number did not increase for either of them.

Edited by PennKnig

• 3 weeks later...