DLC Pluggin are not available

alc1412

Hi everyone,

I have a question, I been trying to figure out how to enable the dlc pluggin from Fallout 4 on Vortex Mod but is not giving me an option to enable it. Any idea on how to procced with this?

Thank you!

Attach down here is the screenshot of my problem.

Edited by alc1412

attachicon.gif Screenshot (13) (1).pngHi everyone,

I have a question, I been trying to figure out how to enable the dlc pluggin from Fallout 4 on Vortex Mod but is not giving me an option to enable it. Any idea on how to procced with this?

Thank you!

Attach down here is the screenshot of my problem.

So i got my game from Steam, I didn't pirate them or anything.

Where did you get the game from, and where did you get the DLC's from? Mixing and matching vendors doesn't always work out well. :D

You could try converting the dlc's into zip archives, and then reinstall with vortex....

I got my game from Steam, I didn't get anything from different vendor or anything.

Where did you get the game from, and where did you get the DLC's from? Mixing and matching vendors doesn't always work out well. :D

You could try converting the dlc's into zip archives, and then reinstall with vortex....

The DLC files aren't managed by Vortex on purpose. If they are installed, they are active and Vortex does not attempt to do anything with them.

You can see on your screenshot that they have "mod index" numbers so they are definitely active.

Ok so when I launch the game, the dlc is not active for some reason. I didn't see anything related to any of the dlc even though the file say they are installed.

I don't believe any of the DLC appear in the game until after you exit the vault post-prologue.

Did you play that far in order to check?

If so, do you have any mods that suppress the normal start-up in order to allow you to find them more intuitively?

So I got pass the vault post prologue, to the red rocket place where Dogmeat is, nothing appear from the DLC. The pluggin for the dlc is disable for some reason.

Not that I know off, if you want I can send you a list of the mod i have install right now.