Fort Death - Player owned fort with unique capabilities

Ranokoa

Yes i am well aware. I think i did see that some time ago. Truth is since my "absense" i have checked in to look at mail and of course the newly banned. Always fun to see the new things people do to show how stupid they are :) It's sad that people do things though that get them banned, especially when its a simple mistake of judgement rather than character, like not reading the terms of use and then admitting to piracy before they even get a chance to really know how the nexus family is in all its glory, but still kinda warms my heart to see those true jerk wods who flame and troll and show complete lack of character smashed to peices by the ban hammer. A bit sinicle in a way i suppose but ya, idk why, i just like to check the updates there. Sorry i guess i digress lol.

Anyways your playtest results were very nicely worded and helpful. Thanks again for doing so. If you ever have time or want to you are always welcome to be "in the loop" of Fort Death. You are among the VERY few people i trust implicetely so id have no problem with it. Mostly vicICE and I communicate through Project Oblivion admin forums (the link is not disclosed to the public yet) As for updates on that project however, the project is dormant, not dead. Life got in the way and then out interests became to focused on Fort Death, but i must say, this whole mod has been one huge learning experience. A lot of what we have done for FD will most definetly be implimented into Project Oblivion.

Oh yes, vicICE, i forgot to mention. As of 7 am this morning i remembered i have an MRI scan tomarrow so i could not go out of town to visit the family for a few days. I will be able to continue modding here in the meantime.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are now workin on getting a website / forum up for this mod project.

UPDATE: We will shortly be open to recruiting experienced modders for fort death. Check the first page for a complete update!

Reletively good scripter*

Quest Scripter*

I'd like to apply for one of these jobs. :) I've been following this project for a while, and it sounds interesting.

I have a busy life though, so I will not always be able to work on it.

P.S. I posted a script that moves objects along an axis in your activator request topic, not sure if you'd noticed it. ;)

No i haven't noticed i didnt look at that forum thread for a while. I'll check it out soon. Send me a PM stating what you can do, and the days we can expect you to normally be able to do work. All work assigned will be reletively small and one at a time, we won't overwhelm anyone buy ourselves. Lol. I guess you can say we will "steal the fun work" which is almost always the longest >_<. The PM is just to remind me of you, title it Application for easy finding for me.

Website and forum are definetly assured, by the weekend the forum should be up. Im unsure about when for the site though. Anyways, after that more information will be avaliable and we will be completely open to more team members.

A trailer is being made and will be up soon. Just gatta get everything together, get the text effects, put it together and get the proper music. Within a few days to a week hopefully if no delays happen a trailer will be out :)

The public-forums are started at scrollwork. They aren't done yet, but...they are up! There is a plan to get a page there for a site there as well. It'll primarily contain the mod info and some videos.

Well the forums are up but not quite ready. I will release the direct link once the info is ready. might take a day. very flippin tired.