Fort Death - Player owned fort with unique capabilities

Ranokoa

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... vicICE, after the torture chamber, execution chamber, spells, and guards with their posts are complete, i think we should do a quick bug run and see if anything needs editing and improvements, as well, clutter up a tiny bit. After that, do you think it is time for a playtesting version?

It has to happen...so perhaps we should...I'll upload another version this evening.

The ex/tor and spells should be adjusted by then...

hey vicICE, the day after tomarrow (since you are busy tomarrow) do you think you will be done with the quest? and, if so, do you believe it a good time then to open up playtesting?

ok sounds good. I just hope all will be done and said by the 4th of July, i want to get it released then. A good date to release :) A good holiday.

ATTENTION! News bulliton. Read the news bulliton in the front page for more detail! We are recruiting voiceactors!

Upload today? MAYBE! We are trying for it! We are also ganna try to get some playtesting done first.. hopefully it will.. but DANG man deadline just caught up to us and as everythings coming together we see that more is needed to be fixed! A month's worth of work is almost done!

Alright, just me coming in to report for playtesting. :P

I can't believe it has been a month since you guys have started this project, sure doesn't feel like it. I've been kinda sorta busy lately with messing around and whatnot. Also started making a game on the RPG maker 2000, it's coming along quite nicely. (and no, that's not an ad because of now, I don't intend to publicly release it because I have no clue how to :P)

I also lost the link to the Fort Fear forums so if you could pass that along, then I'll be there for conversation or whatever :P