banned in 2013..need my username..

pouce2pouce

Hello,

i don't know who to contact so hopefully, this thread will fall into right hands :P

In 2013 i was chat-banned and then, i asked bben to ban my account, and so he did. But know, welll it would be long to explain, but, i need to unban my old account, or to be able to retreive my old username (please)

Thanks!

thanks for the reply, but here's the thing..the form needs to be sent with the email associated with the banned account but i don't remember wich email i had back in 2013. I think i know wich one it was, but it's not functional anymore.

thanks for the reply, but here's the thing..the form needs to be sent with the email associated with the banned account but i don't remember wich email i had back in 2013. I think i know wich one it was, but it's not functional anymore.

Then you are probably SOL.

Why do you need access to the old account?

Because i'm back into modding and i'm using this username everywhere..it's important to me..

..in life, it's not always about money, and for me, this old username means a lot..

..maybe an admin or moderator around with a good soul could help me out on this one?..

well, i could proove it in multiple ways, but i would need an admin or mod to contact me or to come here..

i dont remember the email althought i think i have an idea wich one it was, but i do remember a lot of details about when i asked for the ban and all, i remember what i said and what bben replied, if it helps in any way..

My account name was puss2puss, i was in the chat and was talking about skyrim mods on xboxs but i didnt know it was not allowed, so i got chat-ban. Then after a few minutes of trying to know what i did wrong, i decided to simply ask for my account to be banned, telling bben i wanted to be banned.

I remember lots of details, but i cant retreive my old email since i'm opretty sure it's not working anymore..

well, i could proove it in multiple ways, but i would need an admin or mod to contact me or to come here..

i dont remember the email althought i think i have an idea wich one it was, but i do remember a lot of details about when i asked for the ban and all, i remember what i said and what bben replied, if it helps in any way..

My account name was puss2puss, i was in the chat and was talking about skyrim mods on xboxs but i didnt know it was not allowed, so i got chat-ban. Then after a few minutes of trying to know what i did wrong, i decided to simply ask for my account to be banned, telling bben i wanted to be banned.

I remember lots of details, but i cant retreive my old email since i'm opretty sure it's not working anymore..

Wouldn't your account name above, puss2puss, have also been your user name?