End of year network review

Dark0ne

Thank you to Dark0ne and the team. May 2014 reward you with the success and appreciation you deserve. Your effort and dedication and tenacity are greatly appreciated. You are all deserving of the highest praise and greatest gratitude.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez. And I thought I was doing okay as a novice nerd. I do not envy you one bit. However, seeing as I'm a faithful Nexus user (I cannot use Steam's mod page because of my adaptive tech being a jerk. Anyhoo!), I'm kind of wondering something. What can we, generic, nerdy and geeky users do to help the process along? Is there anything practical any of us can do to help a) make the process run more smoothly, or b) help lighten the enormous load put on the site amid all this maintenance?

--BlueSteelRanger

I don't care that sometimes there are problems. I just come back later. The site and the mods on it are absolutely fantastic. There would be a big hole in my life without nexus. I work on contract & live paycheque to paycheque; if things stabilize, I'll get a premium membership to try to give back.

The Nexus is brilliant. Anyone who doesn't agree can fall into the sky for all I care.

You and your team are the best site managers I know of. The usability of this site is an example for any site manager to emulate. A few hiccups aside, from a users perspective, 2013 was a great year on the Nexus. I am very, very happy with the direction the site has taken.

So, I want to congratulate you and your team on another great year on the Nexus. Good luck in 2014. You guys rock.