ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

United States of Europe

Chaosmaker

Do you think that there will be a United States of Europe with the current EU?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that there will be a United States of Europe with the current EU?

• Yes, in the near future
    • Yes, but not for a while
    • Undecided
    • No, not with the current trend of things
    • No, not possible at all

B52's + Carpet Bombing = Bye bye Europe, hello World War 3. You know, if WWIII starts soon I want America to be on the loosing side just so people like you suffer. "America pwns 'cos we say so pregnant-doges! Duuuh"

Sigh. If WW3 actually happens there won't be a winning side.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you really need to put so many 'greater than' symbols in that inequality?

Yes. Civil disobedience requires that your opponent be civilized as well. It doesn't work at all if they're willing to reply to your defiance by dropping a few bombs on your head.

If the US went to those measures to take over Europe they would end up with billions of dollars of losses, 1000's of dead troops, and a barren, inhospitable wasteland that was once known as Europe.

Actually they'd end up with a lot of dead europeans and a quick surrender. After the first demonstrations of the new "surrender or die" policy, europe surrenders. Better to live under American rule than to die.

And nukes aren't an option. They'll surrender and salvage some kind of survival before committing nuclear suicide.

No, but they have killed most members of a previous generation of my family.

Therefore you have no right to complain, as you have not been directly hurt by the nazis. Either that, or I have every right to label communism as evil and harmful.

I have a sense of humour. And what are you talking about, thinking you were serious? This is your first post in this thread I've actually read.

Apparently you didn't read the thread, since I was the one who started the whole American conquest idea. In case you didn't bother reading enough, the point of the thread was "what if Europe becomes a country like the US".

And apparently the word homonym isn't too well known to some persons. Similarity in a term does not imply similarity in structure. To put it in easily understandable terms:

United States of Europe != United States of America

The point of the thread was whether the EU will transform into a single state within the near future. The probability for a similar structure to the current one is much greater than an adoption of the US constitution, and whether you'd like to call the new state the United States of Europe, Europe, the European Federation or My Favourite Pair of Socks is absolutely irrelevant.

Morgoth Posted Yesterday, 01:47 AM

and whether you'd like to call the new state the United States of Europe, Europe, the European Federation or My Favourite Pair of Socks is absolutely irrelevant

That would a kick-a.ss name for a country... :D

Archived