Introductions

Preacher

INTRO

FIRST NAME: Torquemada

LAST NAME: Saranius

LIVES: Caldera

RACE: Dumner

LOOKS: Neat Brown hair parted in the middle, ancestral tattoos under eyes and on cheeks, piercing red eyes

FAVOURITE WEAPON: Steel Katana

FAVOURITE DRINK: Flin/Cyrodillic Whisky/Skooma (peer pressure!!)

"Hi, are you open? If you are, can I have a flin please?"

Puts 80 Gold on the bench, he's still wearing the university uniform.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Introducing Ozental...

Name: Ozental

Sex: Male

Race: Dwarf

Height: 4'5"

Weight: 173 lbs

Weapon of Choice: Silver Battle Axe

Appearance: Dressed in a dark brown cloth shirt and leather pants, covered in silver chainmail, he stands upright and proud. His hair is long and brown, flowing to half way down his back. He has a stumpy nose with some nasal hair, deep set blue eyes and a wicked smile.

Personality: A typical dwarf he is, often acting before speaking but none-the-less, he is very intelligent and has a multitude of resources at his disposal.

• 1 month later...

Introducing Daedrus the Warrior

Name: Daedrus

Sex: Male

Race: Dark Elf

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 154lbs

Weapon of Choice: Daedric Sapphire Claymore (mod)

Appearance: Solid eyes and strong muscles, this gigantic heck of a dark elf has a lot to live for. Scavanging daedric ruins, searching Dwemer Castles, challanging pitiful monks, killing all who oppose

Personality: Unlike any other dark elf, Daedrus has the distinct ability to change personalities. He can be violent, he can be friendly. Daedrus values friendship and will do all in his power to help others unless they oppose him

• 2 weeks later...

Introducing Solian

name-solian

pronunciation-so-li-an

age-21

sex-male

race-bretonian

height-5'5

weapon of chice-iron broadsword.

appearence-dark brown hair which flows back from his head to his shoulders in a middle parting. Romanesque nose and bright eyes, with hazel in the centre and green on the outside.slim but not unmuscley.

personality-a playful calm person with a love for his fiends and family.He is helpful and an honorable person. He defends himself well and his friends, he will always keep his friends close.He is good at alchamy and makes potions for his friends when they need them, he also sells his potions as a travelling merchent when he is in need of gold.

A guy in a blue shirt and pants with an amulet hanging from his neck and a belt, a scabbard hanging from it, an iron saber's handle protruding from it with engravings of wild beasts on it. He has 2 chatin gauntlets on each hand with the signs of battle on them.

He pulls up a stool and sits next to the bar, bringing out a bag of gold and asking for some grief from raven, the bartender.

• 3 months later...

Name: Acanya Helke

Sex: female

Race: Argonian

Hight: 5'8

Weapon of Choice: Shortsword or Longsword

Appearance: (see sig/avatar), wears a long green robe over her armor, sword sheath on back. She is tall and thin (as most Argonians are). Her armor is mostly heavy, with glass pauldrons and an adamantium helm, which she keeps at an angle to keep her featurs fairly hidden.

Personality: Helke is quiet, and tends to stay in the corners, watching what is going on. She is an accomplished theif, as well as an adventurer. She is not like mot argonians because of her history, but this has allowed her to become almost a noble, and her serpants tongue can charm most into helping her.

Acanya walked into the tavern, eying the occupants cautiously. She ordered a Cryodillic Brandy, her favorite, then went and sat at a table in the back, a place where she could see everyone who entered and everyone who left. The argonian leaned back in her chair and took a drink. She needed a break.

• 1 month later...

along time ago there was just one land, and one hero to protect it.

he was called Meldor master of massacre and magic alike

he had three sons...

fargoth, aengoth and Levigoth

Levithiar expected them all to b great heros

fargoth became a wuss and aengoth became a thief

it was down to Levigoth (me)

i first tried the knight in shining armour hero. i had admantium armour, an uber jinkblade and many followers. i picked a fight with father 2 prove worth. We clenched our swords and swiped at each other as silence fell. i screamed with pain and everything went black. when i awoke, everyone told me that it was fargoth who k.o'd me. in shame, i became a mage.

i got lessons from some guy called tahriah who was making a flight spell. i snuck up on fargoth, was just about 2 cast the spell when 1 of his spells hit. everything went black.

i became a healer. i tried to heal (duh). my reason 4 failing this time was that

i'm a dumb@$$ at healing and gave coprus disease to all patients.

whilst failing, i earned no money in 20 years. i struggled to make ends meet. every day was a fight against fate to survive. i went rogue. i realised that my talents lied in thieving. i left 2 go to a new land called Tamriel to find Aengoth.

whilst on the boat i was arrested. Fargoth (who had secretly become emporer) had paid 4 my release. i carried on thieving. i developed a taste 4 assassination.

i just do odd jobs these days (most of which are illegal) and have since slaughtered meldor, fargoth and aengoth and have recently obtained my 1500th kil

i celebrate... WITH A VENGEANCE!!!!

Name: Sal-Mak

Race: Argonian

Apperance: Tall, thin , wears adamatium armour, also has numerous scars.

Weapon: Daedric dai-katana, somtimes uses spears.

Personality: quite and unfreindly, finds it difficult to trust others

Ocupation: Adventurer

Edit

Sal-Mak picked a empty corner table and sat down, he layed his Daedric Dai-katana on the table and checked it for damage, he also watched evreyone with his usual distrust.