Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett, Ed McMahon

Skree000

They say things happen in threes, three celebrities dying recently, if anyone didnt hear.

just posting if anyone cared to know.... celebrities dont really affect me at all, I wasnt a fan of any of them but im sure some people were.

I heard about Ed McMahon on the "Tonight show"...

Dunno about the middle name...

The first name is what really gets me though, are we talking about Michael Jackson, the controversial song-writer? If that's true that's really shocking. I'm not for celebrities either, but this was just kind of shocking and at least to me, unexpected.

i`m still in shock he cant be dead........... mj your music and dance moves will be missed

rest in peace ...........

R.I.P. Michael Jackson (29 August 1958 - 25 June 2009) He was the best singer....my personal idol when I was a little kid...the news of his death has been the biggest shock I had...I never had a shock like this when other celebrities died. I can still remember seeing him live at Bucharest when I was 3 years old (yeah...17 years ago...but I can still remember).

R.I.P. Michael Jackson "The King of Pop" You will always be in our hearts.

People die every minute.

These people at least led rich, fulfilled lives, more so than so many folk.

As for Michael, I liked his music but it ended there for me. He was a spoiled brat who didn't have to grow up (and didn't), didn't pay his bills and lived a life most could only dream of. He was also very likely a child molester and made his kids' lives hell. I really don't understand the frenzied upset about him and hope it doesn't spill over into here.

Cheers.

Micheal Jackson was a great musician, despite the controversy surrounding him involving children (thoguh he was supposedly proven innocent), RIP.

Never heard of Farah Fawcett but RIP anyway.

Ed McMahon would have made a good comedian if he wasen't already one, with he=is gold golf club and gold hip replacement and gold toilet. "Goodbye old friend!", RIP.