Would this mod be allowed?

TTek

Guest deleted34304850

why do you think it would get banned, and, have you looked at the clearly documented guidelines about what mods are and are not allowed to be hosted?

Enhancing the representation of Asian individuals in star field doesn't necessarily imply the intention to reduce the representation of other racial or ethnic groups. However, it may inadvertently lead to a decreased representation of other groups. But your guidelines state that any form of reducing represenation is bannable...so would this would mod be banned, too?

It's impossible to say without details.

Increase Asian characters by 25% and decrease other races by 10% each...probably acceptable.

Increase Asian characters by 100% and decrease another group by 100%...probably not acceptable.

That's why the TOS allow for the moderators/staff to make judgment calls.

Guest deleted34304850

i would suggest you drop an email to [email protected] and explain the mod and ask for some guidance.

from what you've described it sounds like it wouldn't be banned - but - its in your interest to ask the community managers. they will advise you correctly.

To be honest, if you upload it and it is found unacceptable the only real consequence is that it is deleted and you are informed that it in to acceptable.

You only get in trouble if you ignore the moderator telling you it is unacceptable and re-upload it...or if you uploaded it in order to cause trouble in the first place.

To be honest, if you upload it and it is found unacceptable the only real consequence is that it is deleted and you are informed that it in to acceptable.

You only get in trouble if you ignore the moderator telling you it is unacceptable and re-upload it...or if you uploaded it in order to cause trouble in the first place.

oh I thought my account would be banned. Good to know.

oh I thought my account would be banned. Good to know.

I would suggest you ask a moderator directly, not ask in the debates section.