Finding broken mods when all mods are green and plugins are all enabled

Dangerman2302

How do you find which mod is preventing Skyrim anniversary edition from loading via SKSE64 when all mods are listed enabled and all plugins are enabled. There are no errors when launching SKSE64. I need to know how to do this without having to disable all 186 mods to find one or maybe two. There has to be a better way for Vortex to tell you which mod is stopping Skyrim anniversary edition from running.

Edited by Dangerman2302

• 3 weeks later...

What's actually happening? Freeze? Crash to Desktop?

So, Steam launchs Skyrim Anniversary edition just fine with no errors. Vortex is showing all mods and plugins as endabled with no errors. I've launched the Skyrim se exe which launchs fine with no issues. I have the right version of SKSE64 and assigned administrator rights to it. When I launch the SKSE64 exe, I get a black screen that flashes as if it's about to launch and then nothing happens. No errors, nothing. I go to check Steam, it shows the game as running. I do not want to disable all 186 mods in Vortex, there has to be a better way to tell which mod is preventing SKSE64 from loading. Oh, I even checked the SKSE64 ini files and it shows everything laoding. So now what?