Hello to the Nexus community

NaughtyMolly

Over one year, i registered and now, my first topic at Nexus. So, i'm new? Don't know but i love Nexus and proud to be a premium to support the work of the Nexus team. Heavy to see all the supported games and many mods here. I'm overwhelmed (hope it is the right word, thanks google transl. :D).

So, i'm from germany, over 40 and ported (uploaded?) some mods with permission (by their authors) from PC Nexus to Xbox and PC Bethesda. I knew some casual gamer they play on PC and load some mods from Bethesda with the integrated mod manager (not bad, not good). Hm, what can i say more? I play mostly on my Xbox Series X but i own a PC (hurray, i wrote this not from my tablet), a Nintendo Switch and a Playstation 4. Last, i really rare play with it. Skyrim unmodded with the horrible faces and bodies, brrrr.

I like to play Fallout 4, Skyrim (most time), Mafia 3, Tomb Raider, Saints Row (3 or 4) and Resident Evil (4, 5 or the 4 remake). Okay, Cyberpunk 2077 is a cool game, too. Hm, what can is say more? Ask, if you want. Please, don't ask questions about my gender or exactly age. I will not answer to this.

Molly

PS.:

At this time, i want to say to all modders (especially Skyrim and Fallout 4), you are all wonderfull. Such ideas, love and dedication to make these games much more wonderfull like they are; it is good that you exist (in germany we say, "gut, das es dich gibt").

Willkommen!

Mir gefällt die Art und Weise, wie Sie alle Modder angesprochen haben. Auch ich denke gerne an sie zurück.

Ich schreibe und lese nicht auf Deutsch. Ich habe von Mama die grundlegenden Wörter gelernt, wie „Guten Morgen“, „Guten Tag“ und „Gute Nacht“.

Ich wollte sehen, wie gut Google Translate übersetzt. Vielleicht erlebe ich einen weiteren Geburtstag, von dem ich beschlossen habe, dass er alle dreihundertvierundsechzig Tage mein neues Jahr ist.

Genießen!

Ich habe gelernt, Chats mit dem Wort zu beenden, das ich von einer Freundin meiner Mutter gelernt habe. Eine Person kam aus der Schweiz.

Did Google Translate do a good job so you understand what my message is meant to convey?

Hello Pagafyr,

Google translate not bad and not good. But i understand what you mean. For me, it is not naturally to get mods for games. Behind every mod it is a (hard?) work and, of course, a hobby and freetime. ;)

• 3 months later...
On 11/9/2023 at 8:55 AM, NaughtyMolly said:

So, i'm from germany, over 40 and ported (uploaded?)

The correct term is uploaded. Porting a mod is something else entirely.

And also, I'm digging your username, NaughtyMolly. By far, my favorite as of yet, irrelevant of your gender. Great name! Can I do that now, in today's woke culture? Express appreciation for someone's chosen username when it's somewhat clear as to why such appreciation is being expressed? I did attempt to cloak the praise ambiguously.

Anyways, I'll quit while I'm ahead. Welcome to Nexus!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks UsernameWithA9 🙂

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2024 at 11:27 AM, NaughtyMolly said:

Thanks UsernameWithA9 🙂

Hey Molly. I love your mods on Xbox Skyrim. I like the Chubby body with the skimpy clothing outfits. I like your recent RFB body and outfits. But found the chubby body in it still too slim especially the lower half. Any chance you can another similar mod with a much more fatter chubbier mod than RFB. Especially with a larger butt, larger waist and large belly please. Say around 10 to 20 extra in those areas in ck. I like real fat huge bigger ladies. Much appreciated if you can. Mick. 

• Haha 1