New Forum Feedback

Pickysaurus

5 hours ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

The profile on the mods side used to have a list of recent activity on the About Me tab. This is now empty (at least on my profile). Is it temporary until the new profile system is in place or is it permanently removed? That activity list was useful.

Recent Activity should still be there. It is something you need to opt into from your profile, from site preferences.

20 hours ago, MuteSignals said:

I believe the communities which have a decent following will get a dedicated club and no game-specific forum. Whilst the dead ones or not really active will remain banished to the underworld of game-specific game forums.

Any game that generates a lot of modding discussion, or a game that that looks big pre-launch, will probably get a dedicated community (club). We will support any game modding community on the site.

1 minute ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

Found it, thank you. 🙂 I was confused because it's on the "About Me" page. I thought it was hidden together with the text that we put there.

Yes, it's one of the few things remaining on the current 'about me' page. Glad you found it.

I'm also confused about how to find forums attached to games. Skyrim comes under 'S' - that's fine. However, I wondered if there was a forum for the original Baldur's Gate (1&2) but it doesn't come under 'B' - which is fine. It's old. But I can't see BG3 there either... so why is Skyrim there but not BG3?

I also wonder why there isn't a link on the mod page to the specific forum - ie  the Skyrim mod page has a link to the Skyrim forum...  it's always best to have multiple ways to find things where a clear path isn't already there. Users then can use the method they like best... 

10 minutes ago, EiraValkyrie said:

I cannot find any forum for "Lies of P". I posted a topic in there the other day, and now the forum is gone and there's no community/club page for the game either. Is it gonna come back, is it being processed for update?

Your topic is now here 

You can find your content on your profile page.

Unfortunately there seems to be some issue. I don't have permission to see it, and similarly it's invisible in my profile. Edit: After double-checking, I can see that I made the topic in my activity, but I still cannot access it. It keeps saying I don't have permission to see it. I can't go into the subforum it's in either. No permission. And extensive searching has still not yielded any way to access them. It's completely blocked off for me, as if it does not exist.

Skärmbild 2023-12-08 094131.png

Edited by EiraValkyrie

So my game didn't have a club aka modding discussion get this error. So I made one, how do I get that to link to the nexus site now? Is that something you have to make a request with nexus? Or do they only make official clubs for games?

It would have been helpful if there was some sort of explanation or guide provided for this new form of discussions/forums beforehand, or did I miss it? X / 

Edited by HollownessDevoured