Bethesda's New Verified Creator Program

Pickysaurus

I will admit, one's experience with Skyrim SE and the various updates over the years is probably vastly different depending on whether you had a working version of the game to begin with.  It it started broken then odds are it stayed broken and if it started working well it probably stayed working well.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, not liking having stuff you paid for and treasure TRASHED makes you self-centered? Would you like it if someone burnt your house down? Does it make you entitled that you wouldnn't like that to happen? Wtf? Why am I even having to explain this? Its so obvious you're both just trolling. Seriously, who has to explain why it upsets them to have things they own destroyed? I don't care if bethesda did it or not; its still vandalism either way.

Also, how about you explain that incident where they force-installed CC into everyone's games? I never wanted to play with any of those things, and I never would. Now they're forcing us all to. I would NEVER play Skyrim with any one of those CC pieces of garbage installed. SE is dead and gone. Its been replaced by a completely different game. I do have a copy of the last version of it before the update came out (I installed it just before they released the update, I had the game uninstalled up to that point for a year or two). Of course, that's assuming my computer still worked; the way things are looking, I would have to completely reinstall the OS to get the thing working again. If I do that, I will lose SE forever. Who the hell would like that? YOU DON'T FORCIBLY INSTALL STUFF ONTO OTHER PEOPLES COMPUTERS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY CAN'T BE REMOVED. In fact, ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO DO THAT. You do that, normally you would be spending the rest of your life rotting in jail. Except if you're a major company clearly; a bethesda employee, or anyone working for a major company, could literally get away with murder our government is so crooked. THEY BROKE THE f*#@ING LAW AND ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. Of course, this isn't unsual in modern gaming (thus the 'death by update' thing), but its still wrong. I have a collection of around 30 or 40 games I can't play anymore for one reason or another DUE TO UPDATES. I've literally lost hundreds of dollars due to updates AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE BACK THE GAME I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT.

Why would anyone be shocked that someone would be outraged over this? Is it entitled to not want to be murdered? What is your definition of entitled? Is it entitled to eat food so you don't starve to death? Is it entitled to not want to be mistreated? Do you either of you even own the freaking game? You clearly don't know the first thing about it. That was a problem over on the steam board a few years back. People just like you kept making comments refuting bethesda's attacks and whatnot. And it wasn't just modding; they real stating clearly false facts about the game itself, and I was far from the only person who noticed this. This came to an end after someone pointed out that these people didn't have a mouse icon next to their name; indicating that they DIDN'T OWN THE GAME. So yeah, a literal horde of people who didn't even own the game were spreading false facts about it. They vanished after they were caught, but to this day I still can't help but suspect that bethesda had a hand in that (companies have been caught doing similar things, even small indie companies, and given how Todd keeps refuting everything the skyrim team does, I wouldn't be surprised by that).

The developers will do what benefits the majority of their customers.

Every time this comes up I ask people to suggest a reasonable alternative to what they could have done differently.  Usually, I get ignored.  Sometimes people essentially say "cater to me, to hell with the majority of customers".

As usual, I will ignore your paranoid rantings and weird interpretation of the law.

Guest deleted34304850
13 minutes ago, InDarkestNight said:

So, not liking having stuff you paid for and treasure TRASHED makes you self-centered? Would you like it if someone burnt your house down? Does it make you entitled that you wouldnn't like that to happen? Wtf? Why am I even having to explain this? Its so obvious you're both just trolling. Seriously, who has to explain why it upsets them to have things they own destroyed? I don't care if bethesda did it or not; its still vandalism either way.

Also, how about you explain that incident where they force-installed CC into everyone's games? I never wanted to play with any of those things, and I never would. Now they're forcing us all to. I would NEVER play Skyrim with any one of those CC pieces of garbage installed. SE is dead and gone. Its been replaced by a completely different game. I do have a copy of the last version of it before the update came out (I installed it just before they released the update, I had the game uninstalled up to that point for a year or two). Of course, that's assuming my computer still worked; the way things are looking, I would have to completely reinstall the OS to get the thing working again. If I do that, I will lose SE forever. Who the hell would like that? YOU DON'T FORCIBLY INSTALL STUFF ONTO OTHER PEOPLES COMPUTERS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY CAN'T BE REMOVED. In fact, ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO DO THAT. You do that, normally you would be spending the rest of your life rotting in jail. Except if you're a major company clearly; a bethesda employee, or anyone working for a major company, could literally get away with murder our government is so crooked. THEY BROKE THE f*#@ING LAW AND ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. Of course, this isn't unsual in modern gaming (thus the 'death by update' thing), but its still wrong. I have a collection of around 30 or 40 games I can't play anymore for one reason or another DUE TO UPDATES. I've literally lost hundreds of dollars due to updates AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE BACK THE GAME I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT.

Why would anyone be shocked that someone would be outraged over this? Is it entitled to not want to be murdered? What is your definition of entitled? Is it entitled to eat food so you don't starve to death? Is it entitled to not want to be mistreated? Do you either of you even own the freaking game? You clearly don't know the first thing about it. That was a problem over on the steam board a few years back. People just like you kept making comments refuting bethesda's attacks and whatnot. And it wasn't just modding; they real stating clearly false facts about the game itself, and I was far from the only person who noticed this. This came to an end after someone pointed out that these people didn't have a mouse icon next to their name; indicating that they DIDN'T OWN THE GAME. So yeah, a literal horde of people who didn't even own the game were spreading false facts about it. They vanished after they were caught, but to this day I still can't help but suspect that bethesda had a hand in that (companies have been caught doing similar things, even small indie companies, and given how Todd keeps refuting everything the skyrim team does, I wouldn't be surprised by that).

is that yet more of your "satire"?

Guest deleted34304850
1 minute ago, AugustaCalidia said:

Moderator, please lock this thread.  Bethesda Derangement Syndrome (BDS) has driven it off the rails.

oh i hope that indarkestnight gets the time to elaborate on how mods being available from bethesda is similar to having your house burned down. can we wait for that? i mean, come on...........