Hello All

Zoedfor

Hi all, new to this modding thing and no clue how to use or install etc.

Been playing PC games since Win 95, currently in to Ghost recon breakpoint again, world of warships since beta and a few others.

my first Pc was a 33 MHz with 512k ram, but it did have a turbo button so that was cool, every thing was on floppy's, a bit like me now at my age.

So there we are, Hi.

Welcome Zoedfor. You're not alone with that start! My first computer was a ZX81. It ran from cassette and was horrendously unstable...

There's lots of people to help if you get stuck and remember there's no such thing as a stupid question! Everyone was new at this once. 😉

Hi everyone thanks for the welcome.

I have a couple of questions.  Is there a Ghost Recon Breakpoint community page?

I have downloaded a Ghost Recon Mod, ( Unlock Everything), the thing is What do I do now? I don't know what to do with it, how to do whatever I'm supposed to do with it or where I'm supposed to  do it. If I could be directed  to the correct page, preferably  with crayon pictures that would be great.

Definitely not the smartest Pc user here. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 6:10 AM, Zoedfor said:

Hi everyone thanks for the welcome.

I have a couple of questions.  Is there a Ghost Recon Breakpoint community page?

Welcome to the forums,

https://www.nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint (Game Mods for Breakpoint)
I can't seem to find a forum for that game title here in the game-specific, or really anything in that series. 😕

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted65729341
On 12/8/2023 at 9:10 AM, Zoedfor said:

I have downloaded a Ghost Recon Mod, ( Unlock Everything), the thing is What do I do now? I don't know what to do with it, how to do whatever I'm supposed to do with it or where I'm supposed to  do it. If I could be directed  to the correct page, preferably  with crayon pictures that would be great.

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your question. Do you not know how to install this plugin or do you not know how to use it directly in the game itself? Try asking for help directly in posts to the plugin.

added: I don't guarantee that this will help you with the installation, because I haven't played the game myself, but the plugin description says that you just need to replace the original files with those contained in the plugin itself, not forgetting to make a backup of the files that it will replace. It was in this video that I noticed files with names similar to the files in the plugin, although I didn't watch the whole video. I hope it will be of some help to you.

added 2.0: That's terrible. I didn't even pay attention to the dates of these posts. Although I'm laughing myself right now. So screwed up trying to help.

Edited by SweetKate

Welcome!

My first game machine was a scientific calculator.  Some of us in Math class learned ways to pass messages so the teacher didn't know what we were saying.  A place we often thought of during the week before finals was what we thought of the school some times. 7734  

I was angry one time and did the math to tell another student who was responsible for the War back when.  Looked like we were doing our math.  To see the answer for our little calculator games you have to turn the calculater upside down. 710 11345

Enjoy!