Endorsements Given (on profile)

NexBeth

Well, that makes sense, but I've only ever downloaded 154 mods according to my Nexus stat and according to these "endorsements" stat I've given 363.  Hmm.

7 hours ago, NexBeth said:

Well, that makes sense, but I've only ever downloaded 154 mods according to my Nexus stat and according to these "endorsements" stat I've given 363.  Hmm.

I'm not sure where you got that figure from. Your download history is here: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/myaccount?tab=download+history

You have downloaded over 400 mods. 

Just because it's a feature a lot of people fail to notice, I'll mention that your download history is filtered by which game section you access it from.

Access it from Nexusmods.com main page and you get the full list.  Access it while browsing Skyrim SE mods and it will only show your downloads for Skyrim SE.

Really need a way to promote that feature.

Yes, I've been here for 9 yrs, and I just found out what this was.  I tend to endorse all the mods I've used or tried, unless it is terribly flawed. Sometimes, I download and never use.   I've also gotten high praise for a mod I've made in my posts, but then not get an Endorsement from same, which makes me think they don't really understand it or know about it.

15 hours ago, showler said:

Just because it's a feature a lot of people fail to notice, I'll mention that your download history is filtered by which game section you access it from.

Access it from Nexusmods.com main page and you get the full list.  Access it while browsing Skyrim SE mods and it will only show your downloads for Skyrim SE.

Really need a way to promote that feature.

There are two links to the Download History, the one under "Mods" in the main nav is filtered by game, and the one under your profile menu (click your avatar) is not.