Collections Error

Zanderat

I am getting this error when trying access  collections 

IMG_0877.png

The same is happening to me, I'm trying to update a collection and start a fresh save of Bg3 but the webpage decided not to let me. For some reason, it's only happening to the collections page and none of the other pages on Nexus.

Annoyingly timed as well since I was going to download a collection for Dragons Dogma 1 and Bg3 tonight because the internet in my area is probably going to sh*t the bed tomorrow/this morning because of a winter storm coming through. Guess I'll be playing Vtm:b Final Nights instead or something. 

I hope you can figure it out on your side for your sake as well,  I mostly view the collections as just a nice time saver tbh.

I found a fix, I switched to a different browser and it worked fine.

I switched from Opera GX to Firefox and it worked on Firefox, so if you have another usable browser try switching to it and then go to collections on that browser.

Hopefully this works for everybody, have yourselves a good "night".

I believe the fix right now is to logout of your account and log back in again as this is a login cookie issue. Hence why using a different browser was working as you wouldn't have the login cookie on that browser.

The team are looking at a fix for the issue as we speak, but in the meantime, clearing your cookies for next.nexusmods.com or fully logging out and back in again should resolve the issue.

Edited by Pickysaurus
Updated solution

Logging in and out didn't work for me.  But clearing cookies and browser history did work.  I use Firefox.