Window for 'adding new game' as video shows is not popping up

Go to solution Solved by Pickysaurus,

Your starter video (Manage....) says, "if your game cannot be detected you will see this window." And the window title is 'Game cannot be supported" I do not get such a window. What I get instead is, written below and not in a new window, "your game may not be supported yet but adding may be easier than you think". Well I went to the link and sorry it is far from being easy for me.

The question is, why am I not getting the window that the video shows I should get?

The game in question is 'Darksiders 3".  No other mods are installed since this is the first time I use Vortex in years (only briefly used Nexus in the past)

Vortex ver. 1.9.12

Thank you

P.S. I do not know if this matters any but many of my games are not installed in their usual default location

vortex.jpg

Edited by pintree3
spelling and grammar syntax mistake

• Solution

Darksiders 3 is not supported by Vortex, so it won't appear in the games list. You'll have to download those mods manually and install them as per the author's instructions. 

I think the window you're referring to is a pop-up that appears after you click on the game tile, but the game isn't detected. To get to this stage the game needs to be supported by Vortex.