Mod Search Issue - 06 March 2024

I was trying to look through clothes items, and for over an hour now it's telling me that all mods have been filtered because of my filter settings. But I don't have any filters set, and it was working fine just before. I tried the armor category, and the same thing is happening. Any idea what's causing it?

I have a similar problem! All mods in the "New Lands" category for Oblivion have vanished from search results! And that includes my own list of "My Files". However, the mods themselves are still there, if you you know the URL. So the problem is with search.

Trying to search by category in Starfield mods doesn't return any results either. Doesn't matter which category. It tells me there are over 100 mods in the "settlement" category, but, when I click on it, zero results. Only filters are by category.

This seems to be a Site wide Issue at the moment, i checked multiple games and all their filters were broken in the same way. Even got a friend to double check if it wasn't an Issue with the browser or Pc i was using.

Can confirm - Happening on SSE and FO4 - refining search by category returns zero results

Confirmed, this does not seem to be working. The devs are off for the day now but hopefully they'll have a fix for it tomorrow. Thanks for your report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1