Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

Ans: As an aside, there is a series of books (sci-fi) by someone called EC Tubb called the Dumarest Saga which is about someone trying to return to Earth but its exact location is unknown to him and people have never heard of it. When he tells them it is called Earth they reply, much like this that it makes no sense to call a planet Dirt... So, to pick up the explanation from Tubb I'd say that the only aliens who could a) know about Dirt or b) have the ability to travel there would be Cyclans. 

Q: Where does outer space begin?

A: Right outer my skin, where the hairs on my body ends touching only air no further out.

Q: When does a fact become a myth?

A: There was a young sailor who flew the coup and found a ship with sails so grand it could fly like a ship over water and land.  One day a whaler came skipping along, catching up with the sailing ship the sailor was on.  Hey!  Sailor, a whaling is what you could be, if you gave me your ship and I mine to thee.  The sailor turned to the whaler, and said no thankee.  I would rather sail across the Sahara before I ever whaled.  So the sailor had unleashed the midsail.  A good wind he had.  Raced off into the sunset singing.  We built this ship on land, no sea was at hand, now the city behind was getting mighty darn thrusting and jail might be a must.  So we built this sea ship while the city folk grumbled and we set her in the water before the city folk rumbled.

I'd rather sail the sea where it rocks me to sleep then bend my fingers into making fists to rumble with.  What do you do with a drunken sailor.  Throw him overboard onto a whaler.  Oft we go into the wild blue wonders, sailing.

Q: Why is there Air?

A: Because otherwise there would be a vacuum everywhere and if everywhere was a vacuum that would be a problem because vacuum cleaners need somewhere that isn't a vacuum to work. Thus everyone's house would be dusty and dirty and they'd be unhappy. 

Q: Where does the wind start and where does it go when it's finished blowing?

A:  There in is the mystery of the Aztec civilization.   The great Quaza Chief of Quicken Nezt Za. traveled to Arabia on his flying Zipper called the Qorze ship.   Gathering more questions than anzerz.

He managed to get the Arabian's to trade for a coffee bush in exchangez for a coca tree before zipping back to Quicken Nezt Za.

Q: Did the Aztec Civilization disappear?  (Maybe they're the one's who have all the Coca and Coffee Late shops.   Just not making a big thing about moving to another part of the America's after the Spanish invaded?   😉  😉)

A: No. The ancient Aztecs believed that they had achieved all there was to be and decided to transmute their existence into what is now known as the Carpenter Ant. They now thrive all over Mexico, sometimes deep underground. And they bite hard, so don't mess with them.

Q: How would you describe the scent of burning sage?

• Haha 1

A: I'd use words if I was describing it to a person.  However, I'm not totally sure what those words would be. But words is what they'd be. If I was describing it to a dog I'd be stumped. 

Q: Why do weeds grow more easily than non-weeds. (By 'weed' I mean an unwanted plant not an indigenous plant). 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

A: Excuse me? Perhaps you've not been informed that Woke culture now dictates that plants of an undesirable nature be referred to as 'plants of a different preference'. Thank you... next question.

Q: Does it matter if I'm too lazy to concoct a reasonable question?

Edited by UsernameWithA9