big update for F4 comming

lightguidste

I heard there was an update - Fallout: London.   

A much needed update IMO.   😄

Added:   Never mind.   The Bethesda update has caused Fallout:London team to indefinitely suspend it's release.

THANKS FOR NOTHING BETHESDA!!!

Edited by fraquar

Dude..."suspended indefinitely" is just a sensationalist journalism headline. The next gen update is mostly for consoles and barely changes the PC version. The vast majority of mods will likely be unaffected and since this update is essentially an increased version number, I'd be surprised if it takes longer than 24hrs to update F4SE

Personally i'd love to see Bethesda take the mod(throwing the team a few mil of course), baking the Script extender functionality into the engine and releasing it as a standalone total conversion like New Vegas for all platforms. I'd also like them to do the same for Skywind and Skyblivion but alas it will probably never happen. I would happily pay 70$ for each of them. Just saying Bethesda.

• Like 2

They wouldn't.

In this case "delayed indefinitely" is very literal.  The length of time it is delayed is entirely dependent on how quickly the Script Extender team can update F4SE, which is completely out of the hands of the Fallout: London team, which means they have zero idea of how long it will be delayed.  Hence: "indefinitely".

• Like 1