Bragging Rights

Dark0ne

jeebus. How long did the round last?

roughly an hour me thinks =D , the strange thing is, the other team didn't give up, they kept playing and actualy made it hard for us near the end of the round, like i always say "there getting organized". Ans nobody started a kickvote against us :D

Got into the game today for the first time in 2 weeks, killed 3 people and gained 3 ranks. Also got Veteran Anti-Tank and Far-East Service. In my opinion things were a lot better when you had to work on getting weapon unlocks, badges and ribbons. Now they don't really mean anything at all -- I've only got one more weapon to unlock then I've got them all.

Not liking it.

agreed... every nitwit who logs on for the first time almost instantly gets an unlock. suddenly everybody is sergeant... they should have added more ranks (instead of just one). This way there is still no difference in ranks. expect nobody is corporal anymore but Sergeant something.

picking an unlock isn't valuable anymore... just get one, in a week you will get the other... it fades the difference between classes

gotta agree with ya there.....got 2 badges when i started game to make sure patch had installed ok last night.....then got 3 promos and unlocks in the 10mins i played before my youngest woke up this afternoon.....i was gonna see how long it'd take me to get to 25k points and next unlock but they kinda took that away from me

i noticed the days of bh whoring are over now too,got message come up saying only 1 person can capture flag :/

i got the helicoper veteran badge the hard way, before the patch! Me think i was whoring a bit too much.

Walked into a server yesterday, got the 3 rank upgrades, Good conduct medal and veteran engineer. Pffft what a joke, doesnt feel like an accomplishment anymore.

Idiots at Dice go from one extreme to another.

... not much to brag about now, since everything is easy to get

That is correct, so now you have to start doing things a different way to still have something to brag about. Since the return of wake i've been flying jets all-the-time, and i'm especially good at flying 3ft of the deck clipping heads of enemy soldiers (why shoot/bomb, this is much more fun), until now have about 307 roadkills with my plane :D