Made a boo-boo..

Dark0ne

LoL..oops. Some of you have probably noticed. I installed a special task today that I thought would be quite useful. It basically recounts everyone's post counts every 24 hours based on the amount of posts they've made on the forums. Makes sense.

Of course, what I forgot was that the old members of the MWC forums, myself included ported over their posts counts to these forums without the actual posts being on the forums -- therefore when I ran the task that performed this it changed post counts to their accurate readings, compared to what it actually should be.

I'm not sure how many people this has affected since there aren't many now who still browse these forums from the MWC era, but you'll have to try and give me an accurate post count reading from today. I'll know if you're lying :P

Ohh so that's what happened! I don't entirely understand it but somehow it has affected me. :P

I've lost 600 posts. I agree you shouldn't put much stock in postcount but I would appreciate those back. :D

Unless that was the intention of this update? If so I don't really understand. :P

I wasn't even around during the MWC era.

I was at around 4560 I believe...