The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I don't know about you guys, but the psvita latest update brought some sweet sound quality matching the Cell phone output and then some. I hooked it up to the stereo and found a very slight increase in sound quality. About 6 actives louder then android or even the xperia z. or my Iphone lol.

I don't get it. Best darn sound going to, 10 out of 10, testing with Tunein radio.

I came home and my husky destroyed my blinds, all my ps3 controllers, and ripped toilet paper and vinyl gloves all over the living room I just cleaned yesterday.

Needless to say, she is now an outside dog until I can look at her without thinking murderous thoughts.

I know that feel - hope the damage wasn't too costly. Large dogs seem to have to be outside dogs, though. :unsure:

It was over $200 worth of damage. And next day, I still ain't happy but I have calmed down. She still isnt allowed in.

Im trying to train her to be an inside dog, as I love big, cuddlable dogs. And she is extremely lovable and she will love you back. Just when she is left alone, she gets into things....

I came home and my husky destroyed my blinds, all my ps3 controllers, and ripped toilet paper and vinyl gloves all over the living room I just cleaned yesterday.

Needless to say, she is now an outside dog until I can look at her without thinking murderous thoughts.

I know that feel - hope the damage wasn't too costly. Large dogs seem to have to be outside dogs, though. :unsure:

It was over $200 worth of damage. And next day, I still ain't happy but I have calmed down. She still isnt allowed in.

Im trying to train her to be an inside dog, as I love big, cuddlable dogs. And she is extremely lovable and she will love you back. Just when she is left alone, she gets into things....

Sorry to hear that. What if you kept her as an inside dog while you're home, but keep her outside when you're away? It could work. :happy:

Sorry to hear that. What if you kept her as an inside dog while you're home, but keep her outside when you're away? It could work. :happy:

Probably what I am going to have to do at some point. For now though. ..she remains outside all day and night. I got house inspection coming to appraise my house and don't need her tearing stuff up

I wouldnt dare leave my dog outside, people steal them for bait dogs in illegal dog fighting

I have a shotgun. Let them try to take my family away from me.

Well... No Witcher for me today. My brother is borrowing well over $600 worth of my stuff. He took my PS4, two games, my monitor and my headset. I will be thoroughly pissed if any of it comes back damaged. I'm most worried for the games (he took without asking) as he is the WORST about putting them away properly. He sits them in a case but doesn't click them in, and one (Dark Souls 2 maybe? Don't remember) was covered in greasy fingerprints and didn't work when I put it in. Was about to flip out before I saw it was just dirty, was still angry though.

Edit 2: Felt like mentioning that I've let him borrow books before. When, or maybe the better word would be if, they come back, they look like a book that's been in a library for fifteen years (a very popular book).

Edit: And on the topic of dogs, our Malamute/Husky/wolf/whatever-the-hell is destructive like that too. Of course our German Shepherd mix did chew on the wheels of my mom's '68 Chevelle.

Edited by K00L

I wouldnt dare leave my dog outside, people steal them for bait dogs in illegal dog fighting

:blink:

I certainly wouldn't want to live where you live. :ermm:

K00L, was The Witcher 3 among those games? Because if it is, ready your weapons for a fight if it gets damaged. :yes:

We had a dog called Simba who used to tear everything up. Out in the front of my Dad's new place, he would pounce in around the garden flowers because geckos would roam around in it. Dad said it was only about 2 days before the garden had become a wasteland. :tongue: We gave Simba back to Moe (a guy over the Daintree River) because he was too crazy (though he was very fun to play-battle with, the cheeky little git). We still have Zulu, though - she's a pig hunter and... less destructive around the house, believe it or not.

Have I mentioned that I like The Witcher 3? I have? Heh. :teehee:

Edited by billyro

My phone spontaneously combusted and then proceeded to explode so I had to get a new one. Here's some advice for you guys - never go cheap on phone batteries unless you like fireballs in your pocket. The phone still works though, might get a new battery for it one day.

Friend of mine gave me his old Xperia (X8, I think) and I don't get these modern phones. The touchscreen gets on my nerves and I can't even overclock the thing without going through a bunch of hoops. Ah well, it was free and the screen is not oversized so I guess I can tolerate the no overclocking stuff.

Actually, scratch that, I'll overclock it later.

In other news, I love it when women wear evening gowns, my wife has one but the last time she wore it was over a year ago. I'll have to get her to a dinner in some fancy restaurant one of these days just to see her wear it, she looks gorgeous in a dress. :wub:

project cars is out for pc now, can't wait for my pc to explode will launching it from steam. Happy gaming everyone, i hope its a good one.

I've been getting stomach crunches a work out of my mind lately. HA at least Debella has me by the chin, the real deal or i am going mad. Either way my pc might not live to tell the story once i launch Project cars. hurray for its out cough....

Debella is your MOTTTHHHHEERRRR!!! Not again, Anunnakai, anunnakai, anunnakai, anunnakai. Tribe save me.

I always wondered if Skyrim was cursed now i know, YUPPPPP!! it is.

YUUPPP YUP yup yup! yup.

They say the Iluminate has a evil corporation out o get them, SPoon for short but evil nonetheless Anunnakai, they don't exist. they don't exist now.

Continue winning that's all i a am good at. Losing is for spoonerism bot play, anunnakai.

Edited by Inkatet666