The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I only have stubble - can't grow a beard. And it's blond, so it blends in with my skin. It's like I don't even have it unless you actually look. Means I don't have to shave, though. :P

Also, I have to say it... The Witcher 3 is probably the prettiest game I've ever played. I took this screenshot yesterday:

http://puu.sh/i29Vw/da7e8306ab.jpg

I just wish I had a better monitor. This one is fine, but the colour depth could be drastically better (especially the blacks).

Asian women look good. :yes:

Aye, that they do. She's got some pretty big ones for an asian btw. Errr not that I'm complaining of course...

<snip> and said he was running for President. :laugh:

Doubt the guy would stand a chance. The ANC has been in power there since Apartheid was abolished in 1994. Not that the ANC being in power for so long was very beneficial for SA as whole, let alone the Caucasian population there, but I guess I shouldn't mention that (a travesty), because... Mandela.

I was also going to say something about Thor the "Great" Conspiracy Theorist (Pelagius in disguise?!), but then I remembered I really don't give a rats ass. Should have swallowed his misguided pride and filed an unban appeal.

Edited by BlackRampage

Asian women look good. :yes:

Aye, that they do. She's got some pretty big ones for an asian btw. Errr not that I'm complaining of course...

<snip> and said he was running for President. :laugh:

Doubt the guy would stand a chance. The ANC has been in power there since Apartheid was abolished in 1994. Not that the ANC being in power for so long was very beneficial for SA as whole, let alone the Caucasian population there, but I guess I shouldn't mention that (a travesty), because... Mandela.

I was also going to say something about Thor the "Great" Conspiracy Theorist (Pelagius in disguise?!), but then I remembered I really don't give a rats ass. Should have swallowed his misguided pride and filed an unban appeal.

Strange thing is the address to Tellingers 12 month old YouTube was included in the Google listing, for the search I did to discover what the Anunnaki on YouTube was about.

As to Tellinger, he's actually gotten a compaign going. On the website his claim is he has a case; Banks vs Tellinger. All the info is at his site www.ubuntuparty.org.za. I've learned from mistakes he's made. He stated two obvious conclusions in his YouTube that holds both the mistakes that will topple his plan in less then five years. Sadly, it will only hurt his followers. Plus he added in the YouTube that his band of new world order will sell their products to outsider's. Broke his plan there too if he intends to keep to it.

On the website his claim is he has a case; Banks vs Tellinger. All the info is at his site www.ubuntuparty.org.za.

Meh. Just another anti-capitalist new age idealist who thinks it's his duty to "change the world". What's worse is he sounds like he thinks he could actually succeed. maybe he should spend more time learning about present day world affairs instead of looking up stuff about a bunch of ancient obscure Mesopotamian gods.

You know, like focusing his attention on the absurdly high crime rates that plague SA.

Or focus on protecting white SA farmers instead of abandoning them and leaving them at the mercy of (ANC sponsored) armed robbers who come to take everything from them. Including their lives if needed.

Or do something about the horrifically poor education standards in SA. One of the lowest in the world if memory serves, despite all the money it was given by the Netherlands to improve those standards. Only those ancient Mesopotamian gods know where that money went. Into the coffers of the ANC I guess.

But enough about politics. Time to get back to doing what's important. Like winning. I win!

maybe he should spend more time learning about present day world affairs instead of looking up stuff about a bunch of ancient obscure Mesopotamian gods.

Anunnakai? :tongue:

And now, let's focus on more important things than politics, like women.

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/isla-fisher-hot-0.jpg

Much better. :thumbsup:

On the website his claim is he has a case; Banks vs Tellinger. All the info is at his site www.ubuntuparty.org.za.

Meh. Just another anti-capitalist new age idealist who thinks it's his duty to "change the world". What's worse is he sounds like he thinks he could actually succeed. maybe he should spend more time learning about present day world affairs instead of looking up stuff about a bunch of ancient obscure Mesopotamian gods.

You know, like focusing his attention on the absurdly high crime rates that plague SA.

Or focus on protecting white SA farmers instead of abandoning them and leaving them at the mercy of (ANC sponsored) armed robbers who come to take everything from them. Including their lives if needed.

Or do something about the horrifically poor education standards in SA. One of the lowest in the world if memory serves, despite all the money it was given by the Netherlands to improve those standards. Only those ancient Mesopotamian gods know where that money went. Into the coffers of the ANC I guess.

But enough about politics. Time to get back to doing what's important. Like winning. I win!

In his talk about politics he has all the wishy washy dreamy stuff high school grads might find enchanting. The way he switches from his Archaeological information over to those topics was smooth, covering edu, capitilism, banks, and farming and marketing. Too bad he trips over his own feet when he offers one bit that is likely going to tie up his members in court the rest of their lives if they try to pull it off and don't get enough backers first.

Anunnaki on YouTube

Anunnakai?

Now for the woman!

With a few dashes of my secret blend of herbs and spices, "PIZZA" she'd be pleased with me until she was full.

I WIN!

It's strange: whenever I see anything remotely political, my brain just switches off. :laugh:

EDIT: I finally got to see what those two messages Thor sent me on Steam before he spat the dummy.

reaper222: Hey you remember me right, well that mesdssed up sight you call home is curropted and shall like to see it fall. Number of bans vs registering isnot in favor of Dark0ne.
reaper222: All that trime on that sight and all i see is curroption,

Doesn't know what he's talking about, does he?

EDIT 2: Pretty sure I should have used this method when I had my laptop! :P

Edited by billyro

Im back from the hospital =P I had a small car wreck a few days ago and it did a small number on my shoulder.

So what did I miss?

Lets see;

There's been talk of beards, buckets on heads (bucketheads?), women, politics and brains, Thor/inkatet666, the anunnaki, Thor getting banned again and the Witcher 3. I think that about sums it up :P