The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I give K00L a pat on the back for double checking. Practice makes perfect. Practice, practice.

I'm wearing a medical icebag on the right side of my head to keep my ear from getting anymore inflamed. The doctor gave some Eye byou pro Fan 800 miligrams for it.

It's been almost 2 hours since I ate one.

I think the swelling and pain is going away now. woo hoo whoopie and yay.

I WIN!

I'm banning the nexus server in ban for fun for dropping my connection before I got even click on post the last time. and after I typed this line to say I was. I thought they fixed the slowed connection problems?

So our AC isn't getting as cool as it should and it's 82 F (27.7 C) and I slept for an hour and I can't fall back asleep because when I woke up my bed was too hot but I feel very awake so here I am writing a very run-on sentence.

Being serious I'm not that awake, but I was having a hard time getting back to sleep so instead I just got up. It's almost Friday anyway.

Edited by K00L

Wow.... I hate it when you think you are over someone and one dream can ruin it and you experience that heart break all over again...

So our AC isn't getting as cool as it should and it's 82 F (27.7 C)

I dare you to come to Australia. :laugh:

(Actually, not yet - it's winter at the moment).

Also, thought I'd upload a video of the sword in motion...

EDIT: Argh, Youtube compressed that video so damn much that it's horrible. Even in 1080p it's still noticeable. :dry:

EDIT 2: Hmm, seems to have been updated and now it's good again. Weird...

EDIT 3: Uploaded Wraith. :)

Edited by billyro

So our AC isn't getting as cool as it should and it's 82 F (27.7 C)

It will get up to 37 C here, it was 34 yesterday :P

And I've gotten used to the UK 15 C all the time, now Im melting and trying to get used to this hell again.

It will get up to 37 C here, it was 34 yesterday :tongue:

And I've gotten used to the UK 15 C all the time, now Im melting and trying to get used to this hell again.

I like warm weather, just not when I'm trying to sleep. Unless it's sunny because that's the best nap weather. The worst thing isn't the heat, it's how wet it is. It's gross.

And it was 82 F at night. Almost midnight, it should be cooler. :c

I know it's definitely been hotter during the day (and it's only going to get hotter as summer goes on), into the 90s (think 95 or 96 was the hottest this week... so 30 something C but I'm too lazy to Google it let alone actually do math). It's cooler today thankfully. But more rain and heat tomorrow.

And totally off topic but every time I think of Australia I can't help but remember this horrible travel poster I made in art. It wasn't horrible because I had to do Australia (I actually picked it, I've always liked Australia and it probably started with a movie I really, really liked as a kid, Napoleon. I can't tell you how many times I watched that). I was very pleased when I had sketched it out, but then I had to paint it... The result wasn't very good. Didn't help that I had to do black outlines with a brush.

So yeah, every time you post I think of a crappy poster and a movie about a dog (okay not really, but ya know). :tongue:

It will get up to 37 C here, it was 34 yesterday :tongue:

I like warm weather, just not when I'm trying to sleep. Unless it's sunny because that's the best nap weather. The worst thing isn't the heat, it's how wet it is. It's gross.
And it was 82 F at night. Almost midnight, it should be cooler. :c
I know it's definitely been hotter during the day (and it's only going to get hotter as summer goes on), into the 90s (think 95 or 96 was the hottest this week... so 30 something C but I'm too lazy to Google it let alone actually do math). It's cooler today thankfully. But more rain and heat tomorrow.

And totally off topic but every time I think of Australia I can't help but remember this horrible travel poster I made in art. It wasn't horrible because I had to do Australia (I actually picked it, I've always liked Australia and it probably started with a movie I really, really liked as a kid, Napoleon. I can't tell you how many times I watched that). I was very pleased when I had sketched it out, but then I had to paint it... The result wasn't very good. Didn't help that I had to do black outlines with a brush.
So yeah, every time you post I think of a crappy poster and a movie about a dog (okay not really, but ya know). :tongue:

Every time I think of Australia, I think of Steve Irwin. Crikey, that's a big croc!

I win again.