The last poster wins

TheCalliton

There's an aqueduct thing? okay i missed that

And Im not wondering why he broke it, the game can drive you mad sometimes.

I need to read a tutorial online for it.

Yep. I thought you went that way the first time you played. lol It eventually leads to the big boss on the bridge.

I dunno, I've made it a good ways in and only died once twice (forgot that some ass hat invaded me and had really really good gear. The other time I was stupid and rolled down towards some enemies when I was hurt).

Do that. I looked at one when I first beat it to see where to go next.

I've been sitting in my basement helping my brothers. I don't know why they expect my help. I suggested what to start with and stuff, then guided them a bit at the beginning. After that I kind of refused to help. Except for when screaming starts. Then I go help... Unfortunately, yesterday I was watching TV and didn't know who yelled for me. I yelled asking who it was three times, and no one said anything. Then I heard a loud BAM! And stomping footsteps. "FUKCINAF FIUCK GUCKSG SKGSDKg! f*#@ DARK SOULS!"

Then I say, "Where are you at?" and he told me so we go downstairs... He had dislocated one of the sticks. Rather than unscrewing the controller he threw a fit and smashed it with a wrench, and pulled the cord out of it.

So, today I'm purging my system of all the old data, and that includes my old version of windows. Since windows is now snug in it's own dedicated boot drive, I got to do what every geek has secretely been curious about: delete system.32!

There's an aqueduct thing? okay i missed that

And Im not wondering why he broke it, the game can drive you mad sometimes.

I need to read a tutorial online for it.

Yep. I thought you went that way the first time you played. lol It eventually leads to the big boss on the bridge.

I dunno, I've made it a good ways in and only died once twice (forgot that some ass hat invaded me and had really really good gear. The other time I was stupid and rolled down towards some enemies when I was hurt).

Do that. I looked at one when I first beat it to see where to go next.

I've been sitting in my basement helping my brothers. I don't know why they expect my help. I suggested what to start with and stuff, then guided them a bit at the beginning. After that I kind of refused to help. Except for when screaming starts. Then I go help... Unfortunately, yesterday I was watching TV and didn't know who yelled for me. I yelled asking who it was three times, and no one said anything. Then I heard a loud BAM! And stomping footsteps. "FUKCINAF FIUCK GUCKSG SKGSDKg! f*** DARK SOULS!"

Then I say, "Where are you at?" and he told me so we go downstairs... He had dislocated one of the sticks. Rather than unscrewing the controller he threw a fit and smashed it with a wrench, and pulled the cord out of it.

I did yes but i already forgot the right path. Didnt play in months.

And i thought my raging is bad...

Still theres a huge 2h weapon i want to wield but cant for some reason. I cant even wield some 1h swords idk why, the game tells me im missing skills to wield them but doesnt tell me which ones and increasing strength doesnt do much.

But now my biggest problem is getting out of bed. I wish i had someone here to push me off of it because ill spend 30 min laying here being too lazy to stand up.

Does anyone here know much HTML/JavaScript? I've got a problem in this code that I just can't pinpoint!

<html>

<head>

<script type="text/javascript">
        function getSelection()
        {
		dropdownselect[0] = "Nothing";
                dropdownselect[1] = "Maps";
                dropdownselect[2] = "Weather";
                dropdownselect[3] = "Beach Conditions";
                dropdownselect[4] = "Traffic";
                list = document.getElementById("select selection");
                index = list.selectedIndex;
                theselection  = list.options[index].text;
                document.getElementById("result").innerHTML = "You have chosen " + dropdownselect[index]
        }
        </script>

</head>

<body>

<center>
	<select id="select selection" onchange="getSelection()">
	<option selected="selected"> Nothing </option>
	<option> Maps </option>
	<option> Weather </option>
	<option> Beach Conditions </option>
	<option> Traffic </option>
	</select>
	<center>

<p id="result"></p>

</body>

</html>

These are the bits that aren't working. What I'm trying to do, is make it so that when I select one of the options in the dropdown menu, it displays the message "You have chosen " + dropdownselect[index] with the variables filled in. Problem is, it doesn't even show up at all. Can anyone help? Or should I start over?