The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Mr. Walsh is still playing somewhere.

Now though,

iiiii IT's, PIZZA TIME!

I

Win!

Then it's back to being with my BFF!

Paga ... the one man Army (and we all know what armies travel on .... numm, numm)!!

I cleaned the Pizza plate. I waited four hours. I had a cookie with some hot cocoa. I put together the Legacy of the Dragonborn and mods. I rested. I drank some water. I got ready to play. When the opening scene with the folks in the wagons headed to Helgen started I could see the buck board bench where the guard was supposed to be. The horse in front, I could see ahead that the front wagon was empty with the horse pulling it, and the legs of a guard walking under the buck board bench his upper half was supposed to be driving. As soon as the forward empty wagon reached Helgen's gate the front horse and empty wagon started bumping into the unopened gate.; over and over.

Well. That was an interesting Sunday afternoon.

I cleaned the Pizza plate. I waited four hours. I had a cookie with some hot cocoa. I put together the Legacy of the Dragonborn and mods. I rested. I drank some water. I got ready to play. When the opening scene with the folks in the wagons headed to Helgen started I could see the buck board bench where the guard was supposed to be. The horse in front, I could see ahead that the front wagon was empty with the horse pulling it, and the legs of a guard walking under the buck board bench his upper half was supposed to be driving. As soon as the forward empty wagon reached Helgen's gate the front horse and empty wagon started bumping into the unopened gate.; over and over.

Well. That was an interesting Sunday afternoon.

You do know what started that whole misadventure don't you Paga??

Never clean a pizza plate ... you just scrape up the hardened cheese with a fingernail (which also serves as an excellent eating tool). Picking up the crust crumbs is optional, I like the bigger ones and then just give the plate a couple of bumps over the garbage to dislodge the looser ones and voila ... ready for the next time.

Monday ... just trying to get my week warmed up and idling smoothly.

I actually had to look up what the heck a pizza plate is. We don't use those here.

Only ever saw the cart ride intro to Skyrim once. The whole "got caught crossing the border" thing did not at all seem logical for any of the characters I made in Skyrim. Ended up installing an alternate start mod and haven't uninstalled it since.