The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It's so freaking annoying being able to slaughter every single enemy in a cave, and then find one enemy at the end who can kill you with a shield bash and who has 498 health points! >:(

Welcome to Skyrim, where logic and laws of physics were bashed into submission by angry Nords with warhammers. :thumbsup:

ย 

It's so freaking annoying being able to slaughter every single enemy in a cave, and then find one enemy at the end who can kill you with a shield bash and who has 498 health points! >:(

Welcome to Skyrim, where logic and laws of physics were bashed into submission by angry Nords with warhammers. :thumbsup:

ย 

ย 

Damn those Nords. Luckily I know the ancient art of tgm...

ย 

But anyway, I've found out what the problem was. Apparently I have to start a new game before it takes effect. Oh well, at least it works! :D

No more 498 health point enemies for me - they now have a measly 193. The odds have been levelled... :devil:

Is allergies diving you down, well come on down to the nexus where even if you have no willpower to do anything physical, this is the place for you.

Even if you absolutely can't think of picking up a controller right now. Borderlands2, So harddd!!!!, can't focus on anything right now...

Edited by Thor.