The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I got up early this morning to do my chore. I have a home brewed Espresso made with the kitchen tools I have. I used Montana Families roasted coffee beans. I don't know where they got their beans, but I don't know where Star Bucks get their beans either.

I ground the Montana families beans up, (nice picture of a white Snowy Owl on the package) I ground the Dawn til Dusk roast beans in the grinder I bought from Star Bucks ( before they quit selling them). I have some Star Buck Espresso beans too. I prefer to use those during Autumn and Winter months. When I sip I like to think about the owls, I know of, that live in a little section of a park near enough I can walk there if I'm feeling my oats.

Time for me to put down my keyboard (because it's in my lap, because it's a wireless keyboard) and eat breakfast before I forget and end up having brunch again today.

I got up early this morning to do my chore. I have a home brewed Espresso made with the kitchen tools I have. I used Montana Families roasted coffee beans. I don't know where they got their beans, but I don't know where Star Bucks get their beans either.

I ground the Montana families beans up, (nice picture of a white Snowy Owl on the package) I ground the Dawn til Dusk roast beans in the grinder I bought from Star Bucks ( before they quit selling them). I have some Star Buck Espresso beans too. I prefer to use those during Autumn and Winter months. When I sip I like to think about the owls, I know of, that live in a little section of a park near enough I can walk there if I'm feeling my oats.

Time for me to put down my keyboard (because it's in my lap, because it's a wireless keyboard) and eat breakfast before I forget and end up having brunch again today.

Ahh ... the pressures of retired life, eh Paga. Somehow we must make our way through!!

Yeah! Really-tired :laugh: after working 24/7 without any fringe benefits. :laugh:

Have you got any of the fringe benefits, like someone doing the cooking and cleaning for you? Or while doing your daily grind do you have the feeling you need a vacation?

Ya ... I've got somebody to do that stuff ... ME!!

When I get hungry enough I wash the single plate, fork, knife etc so I can eat (my one pot wonders are perfect right out of the pot ... hmm, minimal cleanup).

I like to say that I put the cave in Man Cave. I have an ancestor who lived 50,000 years ago. I like to compare the stuff that people "think" I need today with what he needed back then. If he needed it, then yup I probably need it too. If he didn't need it then it's up to me whether or not it adds value today.

I don't need some marketing dweeb to figure that out, I'm old enough to do stuff on my own.

I've been on vacation since this time of year in 2008. It's either that or I've been working for the absolute worst boss anyone can possibly have since back then ... me. Most days the glass is half full and I'm on vacation.

I've still got my salesman rep that will allow me to set up again.

LOL ... mine starved to death waiting for me to open my wallet. I think the rest of them are too young to know I exist.

Pure freedom!!

LOL ... mine starved to death waiting for me to open my wallet. I think the rest of them are too young to know I exist.

Pure freedom!!

I just read up on what I need. Nothing but the good life for me! After I eat I might go back to sleep where I find the life I used to have in my dream sleep awaiting me to return home there. Before I go back to the land of Nod, I might spend some time playing a simulator that reminds me how I used to earn a living. Searching for a heart of gold during my off time. Came home baring worthless minerals mostly. I kept at that fun time picking through the rocks though and learned which minerals I could sell to the refiner.

Now I just have to decide which vitamins and minerals I would like to get out of the flora, fauna, and mineral pile in my makeshift kitchen cupboards and refrigerator.

Yup! Purefreedom.

Pure freedom!!

I just read up on what I need. Nothing but the good life for me! After I eat I might go back to sleep where I find the life I used to have in my dream sleep awaiting me to return home there. Before I go back to the land of Nod, I might spend some time playing a simulator that reminds me how I used to earn a living. Searching for a heart of gold during my off time. Came home baring worthless minerals mostly. I kept at that fun time picking through the rocks though and learned which minerals I could sell to the refiner.

Now I just have to decide which vitamins and minerals I would like to get out of the flora, fauna, and mineral pile in my makeshift kitchen cupboards and refrigerator.

Yup! Purefreedom.

Some may call it "livin' rough" ... I call it livin' right!

Pure freedom!!

Yup! Purefreedom.

Some may call it "livin' rough" ... I call it livin' right!

You do it your way, I do it my way, as long as we get through the day ready for the next, it must be the good way; because your way works for you :happy: and my way works for me.
I
Win!
:happy: