The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Considering making a logon called the "TheNSA" and leaving it logged on with every forum page open, just to remind everyone.

I think NSA is here already. There seems to be an awful lot of Bing & Google users and some invisible ones also. Right now, it shows 2 members and 7 guests. Me and Bing (2). So, who are the other six?

I did it! Or at least I think I did it. My wife should have had her period three days ago but instead, nothing. She also should have screamed at me for no good reason but that didn't happen either.

So when I put all the pieces together, either her period is late (which happened a few times), or I can expect a Child-1.0 package in 9 months, I think it's the latter. :biggrin: We'll see in monday, she's going to her gynecologist (I'll kill that guy one day, no one touches my wife and lives to tell the tale) and he'll tell us if I'm right or not (granted, if he actually knows what he's doing).

I believe I'm right and if her gynecologist confirms it, it will give an incredible boost to my ego due to the fact that I managed to both boink her brains out and do the job right in the first try. :cool:

Related video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH0DvEuKf_s

Considering making a logon called the "TheNSA" and leaving it logged on with every forum page open, just to remind everyone.

I think NSA is here already. There seems to be an awful lot of Bing & Google users and some invisible ones also. Right now, it shows 2 members and 7 guests. Me and Bing (2). So, who are the other six?

Yep, I know, hence why I say give people a reminder... you'd be surprised what does show up as what it actually is with a reasonable stat service (not this forum user monitor we can see), used to run a blog and had a good few hits from US miltary bases etc who you might have expected to mask who they were just as a matter of basic security rather than because they're up to no good.

Guests is usually just regular people who don't have a logon though.

I did it! Or at least I think I did it. My wife should have had her period three days ago but instead, nothing. She also should have screamed at me for no good reason but that didn't happen either.

So when I put all the pieces together, either her period is late (which happened a few times), or I can expect a Child-1.0 package in 9 months, I think it's the latter. :biggrin: We'll see in monday, she's going to her gynecologist (I'll kill that guy one day, no one touches my wife and lives to tell the tale) and he'll tell us if I'm right or not (granted, if he actually knows what he's doing).

I believe I'm right and if her gynecologist confirms it, it will give an incredible boost to my ego due to the fact that I managed to both boink her brains out and do the job right in the first try. :cool:

Related video:

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/9b/f7/9bf7bc1746a6c6f4cf0a9c1976d4cfd4_h.jpg?ts=93246

Related video:

Congratulations (hopefully).

If all is done, then the easy bit is over, the hard times begin lmao

Had a day off work today, went into the city and test-road a Suzuki GSXR1000, commonly called a Hayabusa. And that was a lot of fun. I've always liked bikes, but I broke my ankle a while back and haven't rode since '11. I've always preffered cars to bikes, but when it comes down to it a bike suits my needs better-I'm a club racer, I go to meets, race out on track, and that means I need something fast, road-legal, and easy to insure. Ideally I'd love to have a car like a CrossBow or Radical(two cars designed especially for club racers) but they're just too expensive to be practical (190,000 and 270,000 respectively) and not even legal for road use. You can get a bike that'll set comparable lap times for about $20,000 so that's what I've chosen to replace my Typhoon with, I'll probably grab a newish Lancer or something for family use later.

Vindekarr you should brag about your racing career on gtplanet, i would gladly be a follower of the all might winner and champ that you are. Too bad there isn't that many racing Enthusiasts on this Forum :biggrin:

it would be amazing sight on that forum, they would follow you in awe if someone like you talked openly about there racing career on that forum, people would Listen. :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.