The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Such a good day today. I got a big box of bits-the last one-and with the five other guys I've got helping me, the Skyline should be ready N registered in about two weeks, give or take the time the paint will need to cure. The chassis' been cleaned up and assembled, the suspension and brakes are done, the gearbox has been done-over and re-mounted, and today I cut the holes and mounting brackets for the new exhaust system, which was the last step prepping the car for mounting the engine.

The only bit that isn't fully ready is the exhaust pipe because I decided to make my own. Exhausts are pretty simple to make, fundamentally just a metal tube, but they massively effect the engine sound. To make the car lighter, the one I've made comes out under the driver's door-like on a NASCAR. It's a really unusual thing to do on a Skyline since most Japanese modifiers don't change the exhausts much, but the ones they raced in Australia had massive side-exhausts, and this is my little ode to those days.

Edited by Vindekarr

I needed that picture to make me smile... Thanks hun