The last poster wins

TheCalliton

YAY tomorrow i get the day off, long weekend, chips and pop for the win!!!

Can ya get any Applewood Smoked or Balsamic Vinegar Miss Vickies Niph ... all I've been able to find is Sea Salt 'n Vinegar or yucky old "Original" (and thanks, but I'll stick with my Adam's Ale, so I won't be raidin' the pop fridge).

I've got some Ginger ale. Chips? Hm? Oh! Yeah! I have some New York Cheddar chips.

Sounds intriguing ... I can say for certain I've never tried that flavour of chip (ginger ale yes, but I'm still partial to my Adam's Ale, when I'm not having coffee of course).

- Edit - Was I on track with Late Lament?

Edited by Striker879

I've got some Ginger ale. Chips? Hm? Oh! Yeah! I have some New York Cheddar chips.

Sounds intriguing ... I can say for certain I've never tried that flavour of chip (ginger ale yes, but I'm still partial to my Adam's Ale, when I'm not having coffee of course).

Yes! Gathered is what my memory served up. Gathering is correct

Kettle Care makes the New York Cheddar chips. It says they are from a company in Oregon. I found them at a store that goes by the name of The Real Food Store when I was visiting near there. I had to go there because there wasn't a dentist who would take my insurance where I lived, so I could get a proper check up.

Kettle Care makes the New York Cheddar chips. It says they are from a company in Oregon. I found them at a store that goes by the name of The Real Food Store when I was visiting near there. I had to go there because there wasn't a dentist who would take my insurance where I lived, so I could get a proper check up.

Pretty sure I've seen Kettle Care (or something similarly named) in the grocery store. Now I'll just need a reminder on Thursday so I don't forget to look.

You have had a Moody Blues sort of air about you lately Paga ... was tempted to not link them just for that reason.

Pretty sure I've seen Kettle Care (or something similarly named) in the grocery store. Now I'll just need a reminder on Thursday so I don't forget to look.

You have had a Moody Blues sort of air about you lately Paga ... was tempted to not link them just for that reason.

It's just my imagination running away with me

and then checking in on what condition my condition is in.