The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have a bunch of reusable adult body builders equipment I'll sell you for 20% off, and if you buy the complete workout bench I'll share a little known secret that doctors no longer remember; about how our body works and what we need to do to keep it fit in places you probably don't even realize can be a problem. (Thought I was going to write adult diapers? Didn't you?)

I used to use my entire miniature gym equipment to keep trim. Dumbbells, heavy weight bar, weight bench with bar holder, pressure leg lift attachment, chin up bar, and many ways to adjust the bench so I never got tired and bored doing the same old same old.

Hey! I just remembered! Since J. Denver posted on Weider's Body Building forum, a decade; two or three ago. He posted a discovery he made we gym members all now know about.

I've been a bit more relaxed since then, and only get an occurrence like this, when I eat two pan fried cookies for a midnight snack when the weather changes drastically.

For the same 20% off price of the gym set I'll share the two new exercises that can't grow hairs back on your scalp, but you won't be crying Wee, Wee, wee all the way to the head except if you desire a midnight snack.

A slice of cake, a couple cookies, a piece of pie alamode, or heated cheese alamode on crackers topped with little meats and olive treats; will be your reason for the demise and the secrets won't help on those evenings at all. No lie!

But wait .... that's not ALL!! If you call in the next 20 minutes we'll DOUBLE that ... yes you heard that right ... two adult body builders sets (each with it's own secret secret) and enough treats you won't have time for sleeping!!

We have operators standing by for your call ...

LOL ... what was that guys name that did the infomercials ... he died a while back, pretty young too.

I remember now. I lived in a house within 100 houses. I overheard at least six woman in the neighborhood while I was outside doing the landscaping work. Whenever I heard the sound from the nearest house's... The times I heard a strange echo that seemed to come from a distant world... I couldn't even begin to explain... My Mom lived three blocks away. When I found out when he was on LIVE...

I could hear the first couple of women and the echo of many in any direction I walked, because the number they dialed up on their phones was busy.

They didn't have a wait in line, hold your call in line, or call you back if you leave your number; back then. Think about how many women called in from around the North American Continent. I suspect he died just because of his popularity.

Billy Mays! Mr. Oxiclean!

I feared for my life enough times I know what I was feeling when the women couldn't get connected so they could order.

Well I slept in for the first time in a year lol. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Are you practicing up for the gig that Paga and I have got? There's lots of room for more here at the top!

Right! Striker879.

We could sure use your input niph. With all your experience with products why, you could be a superstar in international sales.

Take the lead and your name could rise right up there with the biggest names in Salesmanship!

You could be great! As great or the next Supersalesman GREATER than Billy Mays! :woot: What a Challenge! And you could be that WINNER!

MMMM Ketchup Doritos...

This caught my eye. Cuz I used to eat Ketchup Mayonaise & Mustard Sandwiches.

Mmmm Delicious .

I guess now days it's kind of a social requirement to at least put a piece of ham on it ?

Oh the sad state of social evolution :(

MMMM Ketchup Doritos...

This caught my eye. Cuz I used to eat Ketchup Mayonaise & Mustard Sandwiches.

Mmmm Delicious .

I guess now days it's kind of a social requirement to at least put a piece of ham on it ?

Oh the sad state of social evolution :sad:

Now I have this visual of Mk furtively pulling the kitchen blinds closed, and nervously glancing behind while pulling a knife out of the drawer ...

Then the squirting and spreading begins!!