The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I know. Still, I'm kinda getting into it myself.

Tanks to a good deal I picked up Supcom 2 today, it has the stupidest AI I've ever seen. My adversary built a vast collection of nuclear missile launchers and fired them all at once, using all of it's resources to do so. I used a far less financially ruinous structure to "spoof" and redirect the missiles back to their launch sites, and since the stupid AI hadn't built any defences, it wiped itself out in a single blinding flash of shame and burning pixels.

YEEEAHHH!!! WHO WON THE LOTTERY?!?! I DID!!! :woot:

Smell that air! Couldn't you just drink it like booze?

Ok, I quoted a guy from New Vegas, but I did won the lottery, bought a 0.5$ ticket just for the hell of it and won 600$. It's not much but it means hell of a lot to me, it's more than the pay I got back when I served in the military. :dance:

Congrats on your win. The most I've ever won on the lottery was $7.00.

Back when I was a kid, I used to buy these lottery tickets and I never got a damn thing. Today I was sitting in front of a lottery stand waiting for my wife to get out of therapy (doctor sent her to a month of therapy) so I bought one out of boredom, had some spare change in the pocket that was annoying me. Bam, 4000 HRK. :happy:

Well done werne, (don't) spend it wisely :thumbsup:

Don't worry, I will (not). :wink:

YEEEAHHH!!! WHO WON THE LOTTERY?!?! I DID!!! :woot:

Smell that air! Couldn't you just drink it like booze?

Ok, I quoted a guy from New Vegas, but I did won the lottery, bought a 0.5$ ticket just for the hell of it and won 600$. It's not much but it means hell of a lot to me, it's more than the pay I got back when I served in the military. :dance:

Very nice, congratulations! :happy:

Congratulations Werne!

Yup, I'll spend 200$ tops for PC components (I have to get rid of it cause it's dying) and set the rest aside (I'll take a 6 months savings, I get +50% after 6 months if I don't draw that money from the account) for diapers, clothes and stuff for once the baby gets born.

I know my way with money.

@Ithildin Thanks, this money came in perfectly, with the need to buy things for the baby and everything.

Though now I'm wondering if Ironman had anything to do with it, I did mention to him that he should think about me winning the lottery... :huh:

In other news, three days ago I bought this...

DSC00206.JPG

...and I still didn't plug it into my PC, it's an XFX AMD Radeon 7770, factory overclocked to 1150/1350. I grind off a part of the RAM holder which allowed me to plug it in, however I'm still waiting on the DVI-I to VGA converter which should be delivered on monday (it's a 1$ piece of crap I can't do without). I just need to wait for 3 more days, and then I shall be able to activate anti-aliasing on my PC for the first time. :woot:

I bet you guys didn't know that I've never actually seen how anti-aliasing looks, I was never able to activate it without the GPU shutting down with gray vertical lines across the screen. :laugh:

Edited by Werne