The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Anyone here know how to make the charging icon appear in the taskbar? It just disappeared one day.

I've searching on Google and tried various things but none of them have worked. :dry:

That thing is like a mythical being in Windows, some claim they have seen it and some claim it doesn't exist.

Me, I changed 6 laptops in the last 3 years, running XP/Vista/7 and the power icon never worked right in any of them, notifications would appear occasionally but the icon wouldn't.

Why? Hell if I know. How to fix it? That 's easy, seeing as how you have windows, throw your laptop out one of them. :thumbsup:

The psvita is a power house handheld console

The vita can do sun glare, wave action, sun shafts, hud water droplets and so on.

killzone for ps3

Edited by Thor.

Anyone here know how to make the charging icon appear in the taskbar? It just disappeared one day.

I've searching on Google and tried various things but none of them have worked. :dry:

That thing is like a mythical being in Windows, some claim they have seen it and some claim it doesn't exist.

I saw some pretty convincing footage of one once, it was kinda blurry and shaky so might even be a hoax. I would welcome the concept of the existence of charging icons but until we get some solid evidence we will never know. The truth is out there! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Alien-smiley.png