The last poster wins

TheCalliton

This will be my next tv upgrade when they come down in price.

:dance:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1484469/ultra-d-is-glasses-free-3d-for-uhdtv-coming-this-year

i could see movie theatres taking advantage of this tech.

Interesting; it looks cool. As long as they don't use the fake depth effect that the Nintendo 3ds used, I'd like to use it.

Razgovor je vještina kreiranja i slanja verbalne poruke izbor kanala komunikacije i prihvat poruke. To znači da je razgovor i aktivno slušanje sugovornika, šutnja, vrijeme tišine, stanka između izgovorenih riječi, razmišljanje o onome što se čulo, ali i izgovorili, promatranje sugovornika. Razgovor je sve ono što se izgovara, ali i sve što se prešućuje, a upotpuni se neformalnom komunikacijom

This is one of the definitions that I have to know without looking. All of it. The whole thing. No word must be missing, it has to be in this order.

Multiply that by 100 and you got yourself my whole 4 year "Web Designer" education in high school.

Links.hr?

Are you sure it was 1229? Seems horribly cheap for such a CPU.

A similar price is in a few other shops here.

Also while talking money, how much should I ask for a website design + hosting + domain?

I kinda want to get some money, but I dont want to ask for too much. My websites are good, responsive on all mobile devices, look sexy and optimized for everything I can think of.

I'm kind of thinking what to ask for it, I havent began yet but I want to know what I should ask for before we make plans and I start sketching.