The last poster wins

TheCalliton

For three years now, I have the right to go to elections and vote. And for three years now, I haven't gave a single f*** about elections. :laugh:

That's how much I love my country and that's how much I love the election candidates. If I could, I would use a loaded assault rifle to show them all how much I love them, one bullet at a time. :smile:

Edited by Werne

For three years now, I have the right to go to elections and vote. And for three years now, I haven't gave a single f*** about elections. :laugh:

That's how much I love my country and that's how much I love the election candidates. If I could, I would use a loaded assault rifle to show them all how much I love them, one bullet at a time. :smile:

Mine's a sniper rifle, been wanting one for years now. One for cameron, one for george osborn...or if I can close enough to both anything sharp or pointy :devil:

Mine's a sniper rifle, been wanting one for years now. One for cameron, one for george osborn...or if I can close enough to both anything sharp or pointy :devil:

Every one has his or her preference in voting. I would rather vote on explosives than on bullets to solve political issues.

Nothing is more powerful as an official explosive device on paper black on white that blows their heads off ( if their intelligence would be explosives they couldn't even blow of their hats with it) and only political body's that get behind Swedish bars for their crimes.

Explosive truth i call that mixture and i wouldn't feel any remorse to see them rotting in a hell they have earned fair and square for their crimes against humanity.

Links.hr?

Are you sure it was 1229? Seems horribly cheap for such a CPU.

A similar price is in a few other shops here.

Yup, it was under 1229, now it's hell of a lot more expensive. I wanted to get it back when I assembled my PC because it was dirt cheap (about the price of an i3 3240), but they ran out of them and didn't know when the new shipment will be so I bought an i5 instead.

And now FX is back, 1.5x more expensive. Mind blowing.

Also while talking money, how much should I ask for a website design + hosting + domain?

Not much, hosting + domain is meh, 1TB of storage and equally as much per-month data transfer at 700kbps is 250HRK a month, which is dirt cheap. It's even cheaper outside of Croatia, 15$ for the same thing. You can thank that to free-of-charge, 0-maintenance-required virtual Linux servers.

Design is the only thing you can milk money from but since you just started with it any you don't have a company, you won't be able to get much there either. Not sure how site design prices go but I'd say you could get a max of 500-700HRK per job, server maintenance included.

Just don't forget to collect a monthly payment for maintaining the domain and if a contractor doesn't pay you withing 5 days, shut it down and remove the site from the server. That's how you teach cheap bastards to pay.

Oh, and if you're running your own server instead of a virtual one, I can give you a few tips on how to keep the hardware running for ages without hardware maintenance downtime. Nobody likes server downtime, site owner least of all.

Thanks, I was thinking 100-125€ anyway. It seems reasonable.

Yeah feel free to tell me whatever you think is useful. Even if I won't need it now, I always like to know a few more things.

Also, Assassin's Creed movie

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/153/1/2/the_piece_of_eden_assassins_by_boup0quod-d67izr1.jpg

yay, me watch

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/153/1/2/the_piece_of_eden_assassins_by_boup0quod-d67izr1.jpg

yay, me watch

That's on Deviantart, are you sure its real? Also that Facebook page down the bottom doesn't exist...

Concept art i'm assuming - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2094766/

my enb in the works

http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/images/110/211744-1379900251.jpg

Looks nice! I think maybe the fire should be a bit brighter though.

Funny, I was just fiddling with ENB mods to try and make Skyrim less of an eye-sore, but it seems I cannot make the game look good without sacrificing too much performance. When it gets up to my expectations of graphical aesthetic, it only runs at about 20fps which annoys the crap out of me. Without an ENB, the game looks like someone vomited up diarrhea and also a handful of corn.

Oblivion, on the other hand, looks far better than Skyrim in my opinion and runs at 50fps everywhere with all my graphical mods. There is something charming about Oblivion's simple rendering engine that just looks far better than Skyrim's cheap tricks.

yay, me watch

That's on Deviantart, are you sure its real? Also that Facebook page down the bottom doesn't exist...

Concept art i'm assuming - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2094766/

Oooh, excellent. I hope they make it really good; a lot of game-based movies don't live up to expectations... :ermm: