The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Heh, that's what earns me my salary, stuff like that. My workplace caters specifically to club racers, sports cars, that kind of thing-and most of the cars we see need fixing because the owner tried something along those lines.

ย 

There's also a funny thing happening in the car industry right now. Most people buying exotic cars aren't really very good drivers-they're actually after a status symbol to flaunt their wealth. On the flip side people wanting raw performance tend to have a lot of mechanical experience, and know that nothing has a bigger effect on a car's performance than weight. As a result you've got this amazing "Jeckyll and Hyde" effect-on the one hand you've got big, cushy cars like the Veyron and Viper designed for the super-rich, and on the other you've got lean, lithe, paired-back road-racers like the Corvette ZR1, Alfa-Romeo Competizone Quadro, and McLaren MP 412 Carbon to appeal to the real fans. And ironically there's only two of that kind of car in Iv000's Vid(the Porsches)

Edited by Vindekarr