The last poster wins

TheCalliton

If you have Far Cry 3 and like it, get Blood Dragon. It's goofy, but a lot of fun.

I've never finished Far Cry 3. I think I burnt myself out on it when I finally did start playing it by trying to do EVERYTHING.

ย 

Edit: Lol this is probably stupid but I found this weird. Only two sentences, the first sentence always has Far Cry 3 in it.

The Far Cry 3 soundtrack is brilliant. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

ย 

If you have Far Cry 3 and like it, get Blood Dragon. It's goofy, but a lot of fun.

ย 

ย 

I've got Far Cry 3, but I grew tired of it. The endings kind of spoiled the game for me, so I haven't played it in ages.

ย 

ย 

I've never finished Far Cry 3. I think I burnt myself out on it when I finally did start playing it by trying to do EVERYTHING.

ย 

ย 

Even the two posts we made besides those were only two sentences, they lacked the words Far Cry 3 though. :tongue:

Edited by K00L

Haha, yeah. Sadly I broke the trend by not having Far Cry 3 in the first sentence this time. :P

ย 

Before I beat the game, I made sure I got all the upgrades and liberated all the outposts and did all the side missions. So I then beat the game and was left with free-roam afterwards, and there is scarcely an enemy left on the whole map.

ย 

My advice: don't liberate all the outposts - there will literally be no enemies left if you do. I made that mistake and the game is so boring when there is nothing to do besides hunt the wildlife. And the animals are pretty unrealistic behaviour-wise. *Sigh*, Far Cry 3 could have been a lot better with a few little fixes.

From now on, I shall use Far Cry 3 in my first sentence of each post. At least until I forget.

ย 

And I updated my Fallout New Vegas ENB to 0.232 from 0.194 and the loading screen take less than 5 seconds now: much better than the 20 or so seconds it used to take. Only problem is the anamorphic lenses are done in a different way; they no longer angle towards the camera, they just sit still and beam sideways. Oh well, I can always disable it if it bothers me too much.

ย 

I soooooo wish I could make Skyrim look as good as Fallout and Oblivion. Isn't that ironic?