The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I want to try Guild Wars, can you play it as a single player game and not just online???

Oh and I'm back, still tired but grand daughter's here and she has the voice of a fog horn at the age of 2. Will try again later :D

I want to try Guild Wars, can you play it as a single player game and not just online???

Oh and I'm back, still tired but grand daughter's here and she has the voice of a fog horn at the age of 2. Will try again later :D

The first GW is basically a single player or co-op game with lobbies. You can go alone on missions, with NPC's or other people you have in your party. The cities are lobbies where everyone can meet, the open world and missions are all instances just for you and your party. You still have to be online to play it.

The second one is a full open world MMORPG, totally different from the first one.

I've never played "on-line" or co-op games as I don't know how to join others in order to play with them so its something I've never done. Guild Wars has always intrigued me and I have the option to co-op and multiplayer with Fable, Risen and a few others but have never known how to?