The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just edited. Did that help make it more interesting? I am not looking for understanding. I think in pictures when I am on my feet running from people trying to kill me. Than I use the pictures to go back and get some food and water and than they chase me away again.

Most fun. I hope they never catch me, because the last guy they caught has been waiting tables since forever.

I WIN!

lots of fun i agree

but i've already said i like Un-derstanding stuffs

when i was a kid i read dastayoveski's (did i spell it correctly?) books and i loved the fact that i had to put up a challenge to read every line. :geek:

and im serious about that, no kidding. :no:

It is like Sheogorath because he speaks in bits of trapping from the images which occur on that thing we think we think with called a mind. It is a bit of words that describe a bigger picture which is there insisting on making us look at it.

What good are all those memories if we can't find words to describe them? Fortunately many writers have learned how to make scripts for movies and add pictures to them so they don't have to explain everything they say or write every time someone overhears them, like me, babbling in the brook while trying to catch some more little fishy's with my diaper and getting them tangle in my long flowing beard.

Ack! And now you know how my Greatest great grandfather came up with the idea to use fishing line. Someone else invented the safety pin so I can't give gramps credit for inventing the fishing hook. Or maybe!

I WIN!

Most fun. I hope they never catch me, because the last guy they caught has been waiting tables since forever.

Use the wabbajack.

Hmm...anyone have a good recipe for Brain Pudding? I keep finding brains dropped by tourists and need to do something with them.

Put them into jars and start a collection I'd say. You wouldn't be the first. *cough* Tobar the ferryman *cough*