The last poster wins

TheCalliton

i wish to be on the rocky, toe scatching, head crashing (if you fall down) beaches of the black sea. Trabzon,Turkey or Batumi,Georgia doesn't matter both the places are awsome except turkey is a little less crowded than batumi.

I wanna be in Bangkok. In the searing heat, with a freezing cold beer and a local ska band playing. The Khao San Road may be a tourist trap, but the Brick Bar WINS!

ah bangkok thats a beutifull place but cause of hot weather im not willing to go there anymore everyday's the same 35,34 c

but the rain is awsome a few drops at first you dont even think its going to rain then its like to have a hard shower :D

I love hot places, but they have to be humid also to help with the arthritis :/

ah bangkok thats a beutifull place but cause of hot weather im not willing to go there anymore everyday's the same 35,34 c

but the rain is awsome a few drops at first you dont even think its going to rain then its like to have a hard shower :D

Oooooh yeah, then 5 minutes after the rain stops - everywhere's dry again, love it!

When I went I flew straight from -10 to -20 in China into +30 to +35 in Bangkok.

Not sure if that or the change from pee-weak Chinese beer to double-death strength Thai beer was the bigger culture shock http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif

I love hot places, but they have to be humid also to help with the arthritis :/

Want to switch with me? Hot is okay but the humidity makes mine miserable and I have been swamped with humidity the past few days.

Cranky old lady joints wins (yay, i guess, lol)