The last poster wins

TheCalliton

People are complicated, sometimes nice and then later, they hate you. I will never understand this 'hate' thing :confused:

People are a**holes, that's one of the things you need to learn in order to survive in this world. But it's also good because you get to hate them and act like an a**hole too.

It's a win-win situation :thumbsup:

My friend wants to be the good guy today. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

I still have all the good guy toys. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif I have the good guy secret decoder ring, I have the good guy special weapon, I have the good guy hat and clothes.

And my friend wants to have all my good guy gear so he can be the good guy today.

I had to work hard to get all that good stuff so I could have the white hat, the fancy vest, and the special toys to dress up like the good guy. .

I found that if I just give my good guy gear to my friend he doesn't appreciate it much. So...I figured out if my friend had to work for the money to buy all the good guy stuff he would feel more like I did when I earned it for my own.

So...

If my friend wants to be the good guy, I will open a story today, play the store keeper, and sell my friend all my good guy gear.

My friend robbed my store and stole my good guy secret weapon. There goes the idea I had.

I thought if my friend pretended to work hard to get the special good guy gear he would have fun being the good guy and I could be the bad guy for a change.

I tried to stop my friend from stealing the good guy gear and I hurt where my friend hit me. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif

I have no friend anymore and he says he doesn't have the toy.

I opened a pawn shop and disguised my self so no one would recognize me. My ex-friend came buy and sold me my Toy Secret Weapon today.

I gave him funny money. Now I have to close up shop and run away.

People are a**holes, that's one of the things you need to learn in order to survive in this world. But it's also good because you get to hate them and act like an a**hole too.

It's a win-win situation :thumbsup:

I can survive without being an a**hole, thank you. It's good because you don't fall down to their level and become the a**hole, you actually resist their a**holeness and be the anti-a**hole and show love even to the most a**hole-ish a**holes.

That's a real win/win situation, imo. But being a bit offensive from time to time does help.

And I win.

Edited by Iv000