The last poster wins

TheCalliton

People are complicated, sometimes nice and then later, they hate you. I will never understand this 'hate' thing :confused:

People are a**holes, that's one of the things you need to learn in order to survive in this world. But it's also good because you get to hate them and act like an a**hole too.

It's a win-win situation :thumbsup:

Now that I have sided with Tommy Smothers I appear to be the biggest Loser or A**hole of the day.

It Just Depends on who you ask!

I WIN!

People are complicated, sometimes nice and then later, they hate you. I will never understand this 'hate' thing :confused:

This is why I hate people.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CzeSA8btYss/TNnrtX6iy-I/AAAAAAAACM8/lq9wdQpja38/s1600/MISANTHROPY%2BDESMOTIVATOR.jpg

Edited by BlackRampage

I remember some one saying, "Walk in like a lamb and walk out like a lion!" It is kind of hard to walk as I am sore and the crippling effects of my injuries make it difficult to bend down to bow to all the lions who are starving for what I have in my food bags.

If I don't walk tall my back hurts, if I don't take big strides my feet get sore in a big hurry, so I stand up correctly, I travel faster to get the things I need, if I spend time asking for help I feel the weight of my bodies pains growing burdensome as I stand there waiting.

I, iee, iee, I thank my God for the Internet!

I WIN!

I remember some one saying, "Walk in like a lamb and walk out like a lion!"

I prefer "speak softly and carry a big stick" http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif