The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hmm i can't find that documentary on coca cola having cocaine in it, and that court case.. Can't find it help.. If there is one.

I do beleive at one time there was

Edited by Thor.

Hmm i can't find that documentary on coca cola having cocaine in it, and that court case.. Can't find it help.. If there is one.

I do beleive at one time there was

well here's a link with sources

My link

I'm talking about the difference between coca and cocaine, not doubting that it contained (infinitely small amounts of) the relevant chemicals, as coca is the raw ingredient from which cocaine is processed. But, it takes a LOT of coca leaves to make even a very small amount of cocaine.

From the source: "Since the formulation's primary ingredients were the coca leaf..." and "Coca-Cola is rumored to have contained about 9 mg. of cocaine per glass".

Even if that "rumoured to" is taken at face value, that's 9 thousands of a gram, or say about maybe 10 pence worth in UK money, factoring in a very rough 50-60% impurity for street drugs. You could probably get about the same amount of cocaine into your system by randomly licking 20 bank notes. The sugar will give you a bigger hit than that.

Saying coca-cola had cocaine in it, is a bit like saying that your poppy seed bagel contains morphene. Technically, yeah it does.

I stand by the statement of "it didn't have cocaine it, it had coca" as a fairer representation of the situation. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

But anyway..... WIN.

If anyone wants to add me on Steam, my username is on my profile under "Interests". As far as I remember guests can't see people's profiles, right?

Have another cat, I know you love them so much:

http://www.cat-breed-info.com/images/Chinchilla.jpg

If anyone wants to add me on Steam, my username is on my profile under "Interests". As far as I remember guests can't see people's profiles, right?

Have another cat, I know you love them so much:

http://www.cat-breed-info.com/images/Chinchilla.jpg

That one has ear-moustaches!

(I'll pm you a link to my Steam profile, the search for people on Steam seems to be borked at the minute.)

wow we're nearly there only 150 more posts needed :D

Gotta go to bed, got 2 grand kids overnight and my grandson wont go to bed unless I do :(

Have fun xx

wow we're nearly there only 150 more posts needed :D

Gotta go to bed, got 2 grand kids overnight and my grandson wont go to bed unless I do :(

Have fun xx

Make him stay up and post all night